why complain

Cementups

Box Monkey
On my old route I would pick up my helper at his house and we would delver for a couple hours and stop for lunch and then a couple more hours. A couple days later he asked if we could work straight through, be cause he wanted more hours, and we could just pack some sandwiches to eat on the go. Because he was such an awesome helper, I agreed. We took turns making sandwiches for the next day. He usually just made lebanon bologna and cheese sandwiches but I would treat him to the higher end deli meats when it was my turn.
Sometimes you just have to do what works.
But on my current route I have no helper and stop mid day for my launch every day.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I will readily admit that I do not take lunch while my helper is on the car----to me that just seems to be counter-intuitive. He works the preload, takes a half hour lunch and then meets me on area. We then bust butt all day until I drop him either at his house (he lives on route) or at his car. If I drop him off at home his father takes him to get his car. I then complete my pickups and take my lunch before heading back to the center.
You are the enemy.
Breaking rules is not the answer.
Rule breakers always have excuses.

Keeping stay at home moms satisfied since 1986