Why is FZ, REALLY so angry ?

Fred is the concession stand owner CEO and the principle office of one of the most non organizing concession laden locals in the Teamsters and all unions in fact.

The thing about Fred is he thinks the members are all stupid. We see that he is the concession king of Kentucky. He is an organizing maroon and offers NO PLANS. Fred is so much like Trump it's not even funny.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Two dogs two cats. All rescues. We've had up to six but some were rescued late in there life and they die earlier. Two cats one with oral cancer. We knew she only had a year tops. Another was underdeveloped with bad kidneys. Both passed within two years. My whole fr and daughter volunteer at the APL and we are all very big animal and animal rights activists. I'd post a picture of my best friend of the bunch Bianca a pit mix who was rescued from being what is called a bait dog but my picture privlages have been revoked here.
Nice!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You should have started earlier. I was in high school when I started. I also worked full time as a garbage man meat cutter central freight casual dock worker and wonder bread driver all union jobs. A lot of hours but I'm a man and men have to do work to make a way for themselves.
So will you be getting like 5 partial pensions along with the teamster pension when you retire ...

ezmoney5150

T
I think Central States was there way before Carey.

Did you not know this, or is lying just something you do?

Typical right wing nut with revisionist history.

I'll type slow so you can understand this. Deregulation started 79/80. The writing was on the wall. All freight companies were not in the best shape. Carey was irresponsible by pushing to raise it to 3000/3500 and implementing "and outs." But that's TDU for you. Kick the can down the road and hopefully when it goes into the red we can blame the "old guard."

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I watched the video many times.
Your are delusional, in many ways.
It's simple to prove you wrong. Btw, many former supporters of you are looking for their 9.5 pay. What excuse do you give them? Do you tell them you rolled over on them to get back in the building? These poor members deserve so much more. Too bad your ego has gotten in the way.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You should have started earlier. I was in high school when I started. I also worked full time as a garbage man meat cutter central freight casual dock worker and wonder bread driver all union jobs. A lot of hours but I'm a man and men have to do work to make a way for themselves.
That's advice based on hindsight. I pretty much ended up here after a series of events over the years that just didn't work. UPS never even would've crossed my mind when I was still in high school. I'm on such a tangent from where I started but I really don't think there's any normal job path that I would have been a "good fit" for. But I'm here now and it's at least working so far so time to ride it.