Why is FZ, REALLY so angry ?

Spongebob1

image.jpeg
Looks like TU's #2 is the concession King.

This kid here is a steward and out of 89, I think he would know about that contract more than you!

I don't know who is the bigger Liar,.. You or belly!

Because KH holds up a piece a paper you think it's fact? how delusional you are, that contract was better than what H negotiated, he also organized more than 108 members!
Arguing with you two minions is pointless!

5habits100

View attachment 96349

This kid here is a steward and out of 89, I think he would know about that contract more than you!

Because KH holds up a piece a paper you think it's fact? how delusional you are, that contract was better than what H negotiated, he also organized more than 108 members!
But yet because you say something we are supposed to believe it. You are a Z minion. He is a concession King and a liar.

View attachment 96349

And finally r the record your local is a concession stand also.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Under your theory, TDU has all of the answers. How do you not see with deregulation and companies going out of business that you can't up the pension and enact and outs. You dont need a crystal ball for that captain obvious. But the almighty Carey ignored it.

The zuck can do nothing but Monday morning quarterback.
I can always tell when you guys get frustrated.
That's when I get labeled TDU.

I have bad news for you, you are also "Monday Morning Quarterbacking" with 20/20 hindsight in regards to a deceased ex-President.

To me, what's happened (or not happened) since is far more compelling.
But hey; just for the hell of it, let's "Monday Morning Quarterback" H&H letting UPS and other companies out of Central States?

How has that reflected in the "old crystal ball"?

Can we try to concentrate on those who are living(?), relevant, and running in the upcoming election, rather than deflect on past events that neither candidate had a hand in?

5habits100

T

They should have been lobbying to get rid of the exise. But Carey didn't do that. Plus the and outs have nothing to do with exise and everything to do with votes and killing the fund.

Hello? Pot? Kettle is on line 2.
Don't you get it? Nothing is their fault. It's all H & H to blame. They are so blinded by constantly saying that they can't see the truth that if Carey hadn't raised it like he did we wouldn't be in this situation today. They can't handle the truth.

ezmoney5150

Ye
I can always tell when you guys get frustrated.
That's when I get labeled TDU.

I have bad news for you, you are also "Monday Morning Quarterbacking" with 20/20 hindsight in regards to a deceased ex-President.

To me, what's happened (or not happened) since is far more compelling.
But hey; just for the hell of it, let's "Monday Morning Quarterback" H&H letting UPS and other companies out of Central States?

How has that reflected in the "old crystal ball"?

Can we try to concentrate on those who are living(?), relevant, and running in the upcoming election, rather than deflect on past events that neither candidate had a hand in?

Yeah like HH had any chance keeping UPS in. They had the money and they were getting out.

I am referring to the living. TDU controlled Carey and they control the zuck.

If it walks like a TDU, quacks like TDU, it must be TDU. I've never seen you ever say anything good about HH. But you do quack the TDU talking points.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't you get it? Nothing is their fault. It's all H & H to blame. They are so blinded by constantly saying that they can't see the truth that if Carey hadn't raised it like he did we wouldn't be in this situation today. They can't handle the truth.
That was 20 years ago???

What has Carey's successor (H&H) done, before late 2014, to try and right the ship besides allow the biggest contributors to withdraw?

We're not "handling" that truth, we are living it.

Spongebob1

He will lie like Z and say it isn't true. When in reality they can't explain.

First I'm not gonna speak for FZ, secondly that letter has been alter, third the letter is 10 yrs old, fourth, he had just taken over in car haul, fifth, shortly after he took the car haul position the car industry tanked!
Now you and I were neither there, don't know all the details of what went on, but because FZ is running against your beloved H and H you guys want to twist the facts, and lie, just like lying over that contract!

ezmoney5150

That was 20 years ago???

What has Carey's successor (H&H) done, before late 2014, to try and right the ship besides allow the biggest contributors to withdraw?

We're not "handling" that truth, we are living it.

2002 cuts, 2008 cuts. Casey pomeroy legislation. Hmmmmm. All things TDU were against.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yeah like HH had any chance keeping UPS in. They had the money and they were getting out.
They wanted out and had the money in '97 too?
How did that work out for them?
I am referring to the living. TDU controlled Carey and they control the zuck.
"Control"???
Your confusing support with control.
If it walks like a TDU, quacks like TDU, it must be TDU. I've never seen you ever say anything good about HH. But you do quack the TDU talking points.
I have no frame of reference of what a TDU talking point is, but I will agree that you haven't seen me say anything good about H&H.
I simply haven't seen anything of the sort.

5habits100

First I'm not gonna speak for FZ, secondly that letter has been alter, third the letter is 10 yrs old, fourth, he had just taken over in car haul, fifth, shortly after he took the car haul position the car industry tanked!
Now you and I were neither there, don't know all the details of what went on, but because FZ is running against your beloved H and H you guys want to twist the facts, and lie, just like lying over that contract!
6th Z isn't qualified to be GP. Your guys agree with me because Z was number 2 until chubby lost his election.

ezmoney5150

They wanted out and had the money in '97 too?
How did that work out for them?

"Control"???
Your confusing support with control.

I have no frame of reference of what a TDU talking point is, but I will agree that you haven't seen me say anything good about H&H.
I simply haven't seen anything of the sort.

Yeah, that $35 an hour you got thanks to HH is horrible. You should give it back. TDU would have done better.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
6th Z isn't qualified to be GP. Your guys agree with me because Z was number 2 until chubby lost his election.
Actually Z wasn't even #2, he was running for a VP spot, not ST.
He was most of our first choice, but in his own words, "he preferred to be on the front lines, rather than shaking hands and kissing babies".
It was only after TS lost his Local election, that he acquiesced to run for GP.
When we discussed it this spring, I told him, "you don't always choose your destiny, sometimes it chooses you".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yeah, that $35 an hour you got thanks to HH is horrible. You should give it back. TDU would have done better.
Not me, I'm a part time new hire making $10/hr, waiting until next year to get benefits and a $400/yr annual deductible.

If I'm lucky, I'll get a full time driving job in a decade, and reach top scale in 4 more years.

Yea, I'm sorry, you're right, I've got it whipped.
Thanks H&H

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The 2002/2008 cuts happened. Go to your library and pull out your Dispatch Convoys. I gave you the years. Or do you have them catalogued by Dewey dicimal system?
What's a Dispatch Convoy?
So they were these cuts approved by the government??
We have been told here that cuts are illegal to pension benefits without an Act Of Congress???
Wasn't that the point behind MEPRA?

ezmoney5150

Not me, I'm a part time new hire making $10/hr, waiting until next year to get benefits and a $400/yr annual deductible.

If I'm lucky, I'll get a full time driving job in a decade, and reach top scale in 4 more years.

Yea, I'm sorry, you're right, I've got it whipped.
Thanks H&H

Well then. Sorry you weren't a member and not able to vote. Besides, those full timers would have never agreed to 25 cent raises for you to get a 2 year progression. Why would they care about you who doesn't work there? Welcome to reality.