Why is UPS so dirty?

Michi2015

The management team at UPS is an interesting group of characters. I have worked for a few other global companies, but never have I ever seen shenanigans like this. I have worked in two districts and have friends in districts all over the country. Debauchery & Dishonesty & Sadism are the words that come to mind when I think of UPS...not the brightest group of folks. Want examples???? I can give you tons. Anonymously :-)

JL 0513

Mostly male blue (brown) collar environments tend to get that way. It's just different from office buildings or where there's direct customer contact all day.

I've delivered to plenty of all male workforce businesses (small business) where there's posters of nude women all over the walls.

Overpaid Union Thug

The management team at UPS is an interesting group of characters. I have worked for a few other global companies, but never have I ever seen shenanigans like this. I have worked in two districts and have friends in districts all over the country. Debauchery & Dishonesty & Sadism are the words that come to mind when I think of UPS...not the brightest group of folks. Want examples???? I can give you tons. Anonymously :-)
Because they decided to go public.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

You do understand we just deliver boxes right....its not complicated and it doesn't take a degree to do it. Quit over thinking it.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Hmmmm...three managers (not supervisors) I know who have been sent on mysterious special assignments in other districts for sexual harassment/issues.

With over 400K employees you think everyone is an angel...no different then any other large company.