Why Obama May Be a One Termer

wkmac

:hang: :clap:........Me likey.....Thx

Look at this way.......Clinton-ista's vs. McCain-iacs.....Sure we were sold on change but :censored2: rolls down hill and Obama is sitting on the throne. We just have some old familiar faces to replenish the toilet paper. And this country is going to need alot of wiping.......:peaceful:

TRUE! TRUE!
:happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
If you don't have a magical crystal ball or a 2012 Almanac, why even speculate?....I know :slap:........ must be therapeutic process to lick your wounds. Sort of like a support group.....It goes something like this:

"Hi" My name is Tie, and I'm a political junkie. All I see is red :angry:,and I'm from a Red State (guessing), thats why I type in blue......i'm so confused.

"Hi" My name is Drewed, and just because the DNC got Obama elected, were all screwed! I'm only here to do my duty, because in 2012 I will help elect Ruddie.

"Hi" my name is AV8, and I think Reagan is great. I don't know why I evoke ole' Ron, but maybe, if I compare him to Obama, I can get people to fall for this drama...

And then the facilitater see's someone laughing in the corner under the desk......

"Hi" My name is Wk"mac" And I like to hide. I don't drink the Koolaid from either side, but have my own drink from my Ron Paul flask, and I challenge anyone on a political task :raspberry:

So carry on my political armchair quarterbacks in rehab......get it out of your system and knock your selves out :clubbing:

Hi my name is Diesel, and I like to attack people on a personal level when my messiah appears to be under attack.

diesel96

Hi my name is Diesel, and I like to attack people on a personal level when my messiah appears to be under attack.

Lighten up Francis.......You don't take all this serious do you Chev?
BTW....I drive a Ford, and Chevy's are to poop on :cool_dog::poop:
If that's considered a personal attack, than my apology....lol

wkmac

You mean to tell me all this crap is nothing but BS to begin with? I'd have never known had you not told me.

:wink2:

BTW: ignore the signature line. that's the evil, insane wkmac that said that. He's completely crazy!

I should know

chev

Nightcrawler
BTW....I drive a Ford, and Chevy's are to poop on :cool_dog::poop:
If that's considered a personal attack, then my apology....lol

Francis? ooooookay...........
I'm sorry you own a Ford. I will pray for you. lmao
Which dim god would you like that prayer to go to?

tieguy

Banned

Have you not read todays bible known as the daily newpaper spreading the word of the one true messiah barrack hussien Obama?:happy-very:

diesel96

Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis

Does that answer your Francis inquiry ?.....lol

Oh, and also, I would like that prayer go to St Christopher.....The Patron Saint of travelers and a shout out to The Virgin Mary Pendent on my Ford Truck visor.....thx

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
History is certainly not on OBLAMA's side. I read somewhere that every president who took over during economic crisis' have only been one termers. I don't know about the validity of this really, but I remember it being a credible source...probably msn news.

wkmac

History is certainly not on OBLAMA's side. I read somewhere that every president who took over during economic crisis' have only been one termers. I don't know about the validity of this really, but I remember it being a credible source...probably msn news.

When Reagan took office it wasn't a bed of roses and he went 2 terms. I remember in early Sept. just weeks before the 1980' election closing on a house and getting a 12% interest loan and thinking I'd hit the lottery.

FDR took over from Hoover and went 4 terms himself so there may be some exceptons to that rule. Otherwise thinking off the top of my head, you may be right. Then again Bush 1 was handed a pretty good economy and by the time he left it had stumbled some giving an opening to Clinton that he used all the way to the White House. Depending on who you ask Clinton took over a bad economy but there are those that argue it had already turned the corner. In a technical sense, it had but what mattered is what the voter thought as they had the last say.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
High interest rates, gas shortages, and the Iranian hostage situation were problems with Jimmy Carter's administration. Thank God he only lasted one term.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How can he go wrong just look at his choices for his staff, Harvard & Yale grads, all of them were #1 in their HS class.