UPS Will End Home Delivery of Vaping Products

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Will End Home Delivery of Vaping Products - Vaping 360

Following congressional passage of the “vape mail” ban that will end U.S. Postal Service shipping of vaping products to consumers, UPS has joined Fedex in announcing it too will end shipping of vapes. The ban covers shipping to both consumers and businesses.

“Effective April 5, 2021, UPS will not transport vaping products to, from, or within the United States due to the increased complexity to ship those products,” a company spokesperson told Vaping360 by email. The policy, which will soon leave no major shipping service willing to deliver vaping products to homes, has left online vaping retailers scrambling to find a solution.

The announcement followed days of uncertainty, with some vaping businesses being told that their accounts would be closed, and others being reassured that the company’s tobacco and vapor product policy would not change. (The UPS website has still not amended the policy.)

MrBIGPackage

Even the USPS too? I've got a few vaping places on my route and everyday they have hundreds of tiny boxes and envelopes stacked outside for USPS. That was just on Friday. I guess when it comes to a government run agency its do as we say and not as we do.

MrBIGPackage

Even the USPS too? I've got a few vaping places on my route and everyday they have hundreds of tiny boxes and envelopes stacked outside for USPS. That was just on Friday. I guess when it comes to a government run agency its do as we say and not as we do.

Problem is, they don't care. Notified LP several times, now they don't answer my calls, so if they don't care, I dont either.
Notify supervisor, sheet as NI. Supervisor/center manager notifies police. Police takes substance/s as evidence. If it’s not an illegal substance. RTS.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It’s your duty to notify management when you think you are picking up or delivering something prohibited.
Notify supervisor, sheet as NI. Supervisor/center manager notifies police. Police takes substance/s as evidence. If it’s not an illegal substance. RTS.
Reroute : local police department
As long as your checks clear, why even give a :censored2:?