Why you shouldnt work at ups (youtube)

AlliSeeisBrown

Did anyone catch that he works at a dealership? He's a car salesman. I'm going to find out where he's at and cash in my marketplace discount and get a better deal than even he could.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He only stated the he worked at a dealership , no job tittle was given .
Most likely he's the car washer or some other function where interacting with customers is not required .

AlliSeeisBrown

Some dealerships will hire anyone as sales people. They will use new hires to market to their friends and family for 4-6 months then drop them like rocks when they don't perform after that wears off.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
He seems like a very warm, friendly, people kind of guy. Bet he's really doing great in sales. You can't teach talent like that. You have to be born that way.

watdaflock?

The guy on the pick next to me showed me this video today. Thought some of you might enjoy, I laughed at a few of his rants. The whole thing is worth a watch but skip to about the 5 minute mark (when he starts really going off) if you are pressed for time.

That fruit cake has some love story fantasy drama movie poster on his bedroom wall. He's definitely light in the loafers.