Why you shouldnt work at ups (youtube)

Box Ox

The vast majority of the time, guys like this pull out the "You're going nowhere, UPS folks" card because they're bitter over not having been able to cut it and are not doing well at their fallback gig. Video or forum commenters who agree with them are their support group.

Hope Jake G has moved out of his childhood bedroom since making this video last November.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Some dealerships will hire anyone as sales people. They will use new hires to market to their friends and family for 4-6 months then drop them like rocks when they don't perform after that wears off.
One of the worst preloaders I've every experienced now works for a dealership as a salesman. Every time I deliver there he's outside smoking a cigarette. Real winner. Still talks about hopefully getting back on with UPS.

vvv

The guy on the pick next to me showed me this video today. Thought some of you might enjoy, I laughed at a few of his rants. The whole thing is worth a watch but skip to about the 5 minute mark (when he starts really going off) if you are pressed for time.

I watched both, and although he's really rambling on I can't find much at all to disagree with.....pretty well said overall.

clean hairy

What I got out of it, he only is able to speak 4 letter words.
He only worked for 3 days, and quit.
He does not want to do REAL work, he would rather work at a Dealership sitting on his butt twiddling his thumbs.
Maybe he lasted a week at the Dealership before he quit? (How long before he makes a vid saying how bad THAT work is?)
Anyone got a Snickers Candy Bar? Appears one might help him!

Mason3000

The guy on the pick next to me showed me this video today. Thought some of you might enjoy, I laughed at a few of his rants. The whole thing is worth a watch but skip to about the 5 minute mark (when he starts really going off) if you are pressed for time.

The guy's funny, but calling us the :censored2:tards? He's the grown ass man sitting in his bedroom at his parents house with a bunch of stupid posters on his wall. Nice fu*cking Doors poster squirrel balls. I had one of those too....when I was 15 y/o.

crow27

please let this video be BrownJake from the other thread...didn't he quit ups, work at a dealership, then is back now bragging how easy it is after 4-6mo.?

StoptheAct1212

I see these guys bitching.... lol. Ive done part time for 7 years and they decided to drive ft.. I got up 3 in the morning. I unloaded trucks before, there were no conveyor belts that rolled in the trucks back in the day. I was a irreg guy... i did it all... was never late and was always ready to go..... some of are born, hard workers and just get it... if u see a problem, step up and solve it.... im tired of these biiitch asss people... im still here, doing my job and doing what is needed, yes im getting a lil older and cant go as fast, but i still do a great job, everyday.

UPS is not for everyone, and if u cant handle it... move on to something you can handle, and let us Hard workers that can handle it do our job.....