Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

rickyb

I’d tell you I simply live as a productive member of society who does far more than post “silence is violence” and then pat myself on the back for thinking I’d just made a meaningful contribution to the world if that’s something I thought you could actually relate to.
i mean thats exactly what you do, you work and then you post and thats it which is nothing.

rickyb

boxox ur problem is u watch 2 much msm thats why ur so confused. ur stuck in teh 2 party trap both of which are controlled by big money

El Correcto

god is dead
so you think they think they are superior to whites and just want a different kind of racism?
They absolutely do believe blacks are morally, thus racially superior to whites when it comes to determining the best pathway forward for society. It’s an extremely racist and self grandiose view point pushed by burn loot and murder.

Box Ox

so you do nothing besides work at a delivery company?
The funny thing about back and forthing with an internet Marxist is that it's a near guarantee that whatever you do in your own life contributes far more to society in real life than what they do.

It's in your very ideology to say all the things while producing very little of anything of value. Sorry you're butthurt over the call out.

rickyb

They absolutely do believe blacks are morally, thus racially superior to whites when it comes to determining the best pathway forward for society. It’s an extremely racist and self grandiose view point pushed by burn loot and murder.
and u dont thnk thats a conspiracy theory?

rickyb

The funny thing about back and forthing with an internet Marxist is that it's a near guarantee that whatever you do in your own life contributes far more to society in real life than what they do.

It's in your very ideology to say all the things while producing very little of anything of value. Sorry you're butthurt over the call out.
wonder what karl marx said about workers who think they are free who otherwise dont do anything?

rickyb

u contribute less. but the point is u should contribute. most jobs dont count for anything in my books. i worked at a railways, this doesnt count as contributing.

rickyb

Of course they don’t, comrade.
many ppl are so economically illiterate, so devoid of thinking, that they assume if they are working then they are better off than not working.

for example, i work at the nsa, i spy on americans, i am therefore a more productive member of society than if i were to just take welfare.

Box Ox

many ppl are so economically illiterate, so devoid of thinking, that they assume if they are working then they are better off than not working.

for example, i work at the nsa, i spy on americans, i am therefore a more productive member of society than if i were to just take welfare.
heres another example of ur logic, i work in the military, i get paid to kill ppl around the globe, i am a more productive member of society than if i were to just collect welfare.
You can just say you don't want to work and don't think others should need to either. No need to hide behind an argument that you're just as productive as someone working a "bad" job when you're doing nothing.

rickyb

You can just say you don't want to work and don't think others should need to either. No need to hide behind an argument that you're just as productive as someone working a "bad" job when you're doing nothing.
no im saying working doesnt make u a productive member and if ur are going to do unproductive work then not working is more productive.

Box Ox

no im saying working doesnt make u a productive member and if ur are going to do unproductive work then not working is more productive.
You’re arguing that the productivity of a job is subjective and based upon your own opinion of it. And if it’s not a positive opinion, you might as well not work. So you’re saying no one should have to work.