Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

Box Ox

wilberforce15

Officer charged with 2nd-degree manslaughter in Daunte Wright killing

"In Minnesota, second-degree manslaughter applies when authorities allege a person causes someone's death by "culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another."

Someone convicted of this charge would face a sentence of up to 10 years in prison and/or a fine of up to $20,000."
Nonsense. Not guilty.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Officer charged with 2nd-degree manslaughter in Daunte Wright killing

"In Minnesota, second-degree manslaughter applies when authorities allege a person causes someone's death by "culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another."

Someone convicted of this charge would face a sentence of up to 10 years in prison and/or a fine of up to $20,000."
Never will be convicted for 2nd degree based on what we know at this time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
66534.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My son is a police officer in the south. I think he received a little different instructions from his chief than they did up north. I quote
“ If any attempt is made to cause harm to our citizens and what is theirs or burn our headquarters or courthouse down, start stakin’ bodies.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
WINNER!
1,972,277 views - Jan 16, 2015

Polk County Grady Judd says he doesn't care about 'political correctness' when there's a dangerous suspect on the loose.
"You point a gun at us, you can plan on, no, you can guarantee we're gonna shoot you."
"You can be assured we will shoot you."

Sounds fair to me.