Wild speculation

Bottom rung

They're hiring so they can fire those of us who stand up for ourselves. They've been harassing drivers for being to far over allowed, back firsts, recording in travel. They're foaming at the mouth, waiting to fire us all.

Oh wait, they've been doing that since I started years ago. We've got guys laid off just because they've been loading everyone up. If people would get on the 9.5 list or take the eight hours that they're entitled to. It would help.

They're hiring so they can fire those of us who stand up for ourselves. They've been harassing drivers for being to far over allowed, back firsts, recording in travel. They're foaming at the mouth, waiting to fire us all.

Oh wait, they've been doing that since I started years ago. We've got guys laid off just because they've been loading everyone up. If people would get on the 9.5 list or take the eight hours that they're entitled to. It would help.
At the same time I watched too many newbies quit. At least we are getting paid good money for the B.S. they give us.