The day after

Family

You know this company is gearing up to operate outside/within the contract. Hold on to your hat fellers.

ManInBrown

This isn’t news. You give this company an inch, they take 100 miles. They violate the contract and cut checks. Always been that way, always will.

GenericUsername

This isn’t news. You give this company an inch, they take 100 miles. They violate the contract and cut checks. Always been that way, always will.
After reading the stuff and all that, let them violate that supervisor working and let me cash that check. Absolutely absurd the amount of money one could make. Obviously I'd prefer supervisors to NOT work but... they'll keep violating and we'll keep making that easy money.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1692664122756.gif

ManInBrown

After reading the stuff and all that, let them violate that supervisor working and let me cash that check. Absolutely absurd the amount of money one could make. Obviously I'd prefer supervisors to NOT work but... they'll keep violating and we'll keep making that easy money.
The one thing I miss about package. Those 9.5 checks. Great feeling when they hand you those live checks and make you sign off for it. They’d come in real handy right now with inflation. One check would be a months worth of gas.