Will Boehner's Head Explode?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lets be honest, you can gauge Boehners concern for americans by how many times he stood up to clap on issues and how many times he DIDNT stand up or clap at all.

1) when the president spoke about equal pay for women, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

2) When the president spoke about minimum wage increases, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

3) When the president spoke about making things equal for women, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

4) When the president spoke about immigration reform, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

The republicans are very clear in their message.. SCREW AMERICANS, SCREW CHANGE.. we want TAX CUTS for the rich and everyone else can go pound sand.

The president did a great job of putting the republicans in their place.

GREAT JOB MR PRESIDENT.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
BOEHNER stayed in his chair when OBAMA spoke about products being made and sold in the United States with the "MADE IN USA" stamp on them.

The republicans stayed in their seats.

We know who the A-holes are in congress.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
gop-drunk-uncle_5.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don 't care whose spawn he is....he's crude and making a joke at a wounded warriors expense is unacceptable behavior.....but that's the criteria to get hired at MSNBC.

M

MenInBrown

BOEHNER stayed in his chair when OBAMA spoke about products being made and sold in the United States with the "MADE IN USA" stamp on them.

The republicans stayed in their seats.

We know who the A-holes are in congress.

TOS.
You mean the potus that even outsourced the healthcare.gov? U mean the potus that stamped "MADE IN CANANDA"? Never mind, stay seated TOS

M

MenInBrown

Lets be honest, you can gauge Boehners concern for americans by how many times he stood up to clap on issues and how many times he DIDNT stand up or clap at all.

1) when the president spoke about equal pay for women, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

2) When the president spoke about minimum wage increases, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

3) When the president spoke about making things equal for women, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

4) When the president spoke about immigration reform, the dems stood and clapped as well as biden. Boehner stayed in the chair and didnt clap.

The republicans are very clear in their message.. SCREW AMERICANS, SCREW CHANGE.. we want TAX CUTS for the rich and everyone else can go pound sand.

The president did a great job of putting the republicans in their place.

GREAT JOB MR PRESIDENT.

TOS.
U do know that the middle class had their taxes raised by your lover, I mean your pres, don't you?

M

MenInBrown

Every statement is met with half the room standing, the other half sitting arms crossed.
It's so stupid.
There are 3 branches of government. There is a reason for that. If everyone just agreed with a president would we call him the president? There is a reason the house of reps is controlled by the republicans. People voted them there. Why do you cry about that?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There are 3 branches of government. There is a reason for that. If everyone just agreed with a president would we call him the president? There is a reason the house of reps is controlled by the republicans. People voted them there. Why do you cry about that?

Cry???? OK?

The point of my remarks was that very little said in that address was polarizing enough to elicit such starkly contrasting reaction.
I was embarrassed as an American and found it hard to watch.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The highlight of me being stuck all night on the expressway was that I didn't have to look at Obama giving his speech. The biggest radio station in Atlanta didn't even bother to air it, although they did stream it live on their website. I'm not a fan of these speeches, no matter which party is in power. They mean little at all, its all nothing but hot air.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Actually, the majority of the people voted Democratic for Congress. The Republicans won the House through Gerrymandering.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Any proof?

Although Democratic candidates received a nation-wide plurality by more than 1.4 million votes (1.2%) in all House elections,[6] the Republican Party won a 33-seat advantage in the state-apportioned totals, thus retaining its House majority. This disparity is often attributed to gerrymandering in the congressional redistricting process following the 2010 United States Census,[7][8][9] although such claims are disputed by some election analysts.[10][11]

bbsam

Staff member
Any proof?
Sure. Go look at a map of congressional districts and explain the rationale behind their geography. Both parties do it and when you combine that with money in politics, it's not surprising how dysfunctional politics is.

upsgrunt

Although Democratic candidates received a nation-wide plurality by more than 1.4 million votes (1.2%) in all House elections,[6] the Republican Party won a 33-seat advantage in the state-apportioned totals, thus retaining its House majority. This disparity is often attributed to gerrymandering in the congressional redistricting process following the 2010 United States Census,[7][8][9] although such claims are disputed by some election analysts.[10][11]

Read the last line.
6 of 1; half dozen of the other.
You rebuke the "birther" movement, but find this convenient to your cause.

Last edited:

roadrunner2012

Troll
Read the last line.
6 of 1; half dozen of the other.
You rebuke the "birther" movement, but find this convenient to your cause.
I'm going out on a limb, and assuming you can read footnotes. Two right wing pundits said otherwise. The Dems had 1.4 million more votes.

Facts won't convince you, so why bother any further?