Will I be hired?

Indecisi0n

My sup said if I do a really really super duty hard working balls to the wall no joking all grunt work and elbow pain that he will have a job for me in January.

I wanted to be the first.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
image.gif

Box Ox

Sounds like you know all the suggestive keywords to seasonal success and can really work that arm like a champ. The sups are sure to come on. I mean, call on you in the postseason.

P

pickup

My sup said if I do a really really super duty hard working balls to the wall no joking all grunt work and elbow pain that he will have a job for me in January.

I can top that one or at least get on the same level:

I Just started working on Oct 27, loading trailers, my pph per hour is 1500 and the sups say that I am the greatest worker they have ever seen. My co-workers are lazy slugs and are jealous of me. That's fine, I didn't come here to make friends, I am here to get a driving job. I will make seniority sometime in December and at that point, I wonder how long it will take before I am a driver.

I know seniority rules, but if the sups see how great I am at loading, I just bet they can't wait to see how great I would be as a driver. Once the dust settles in January and the cream(me) has risen to the top and the chaff has been disposed of, do you think it is possible for the sups to make me the next candidate for the first driving position that opens up? Serious replies only

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I can top that one or at least get on the same level:

I Just started working on Oct 27, loading trailers, my pph per hour is 1500 and the sups say that I am the greatest worker they have ever seen. My co-workers are lazy slugs and are jealous of me. That's fine, I didn't come here to make friends, I am here to get a driving job. I will make seniority sometime in December and at that point, I wonder how long it will take before I am a driver.

I know seniority rules, but if the sups see how great I am at loading, I just bet they can't wait to see how great I would be as a driver. Once the dust settles in January and the cream(me) has risen to the top and the chaff has been disposed of, do you think it is possible for the sups to make me the next candidate for the first driving position that opens up? Serious replies only
You, my good sir, will be showered in brown socks in no time!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

What about sleeping your way to the top.
Ever thought of that?