Will my pay rate go back to hub rate if I'm DQ' d as a driver?

Spoke to my center manager yesterday and she informed me I'll be DQ'd as of this Monday and brought back on the beginning of August on a whole new route & a new 30 days. I wanna know during the time im DQ'd, will my rate stay the same ($18.75 ) or go back to the hub rate? ($11.00)

Dude you gotta go back to the lower rate. Would be abused of everyone just tried to qualify and kept the driver rate.

Who said I struggled making house calls on the split route I was on? I actually bonus a few times on this route and did pretty good. My center manger just wants me to be on a actual route.

Bull crap dude. You got lucky to get an all resi route. Don't let them try to make it harder on you by giving you a business route. If your scratching the route and all of a sudden the center manager wants to see if you can scratch a business route, get union involved and tell them to go screw.

MendozaJ

Because I was trained on a split route thats taking me forever to complete. It was a 100% resi.. It had no business or pickups... My center manger says she wants to give me a fair shot at qualifying on a actual route & not some split route bs...

No comms or pickups is as easy as it gets.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They have been changing a lot of training routes here. Most new guys cant qualify using Orion.

Hellobrown2000

Because I was trained on a split route thats taking me forever to complete. It was a 100% resi.. It had no business or pickups... My center manger says she wants to give me a fair shot at qualifying on a actual route & not some split route bs...
If you couldn't qualify on a 100% resi route, your doomed with any kind of route with business.