Will the leftists demand someone be jailed?

wkmac

Obama promised transparency so what little tidbits of it we get, far be it from me to come down on him for it.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Did you read your article?

"Their names were included on a list of participants in the briefing provided by U.S. military officials to the White House press office."

av8torntn

Did you read your article?

"Their names were included on a list of participants in the briefing provided by U.S. military officials to the White House press office."

Was that addressed at me? If it was the article should be self explanatory. All leftists that wanted someone from the Bush administration to be prosecuted for something far less serious will I hope be consistent and demand prosecution in this case. I, of course, realize that you will not as by nature a dimocrat only demands others to be held to standards.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I knew you would demand prosecution.

Why is it, that you can take two completely different scenarios, and try to make an issue out of them?

In BUSH's case, scooter libby outed Valerie Plame for political reasons and he went to jail for it.

In this case, it was an accident from a low level press relations officer who recieved the information from the military.

How you connect the two is beyond imagination.

It goes to show how YOU and the morelucks of the world can be controlled by the "narratives" placed in front of you.

You clearly have no independent thoughts of your own.

Maybe you should just have another beer and call it a day.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In BUSH's case, scooter libby outed Valerie Plame for political reasons and he went to jail for it.
TOS.

Richard Armitage is confirmed to be the first and primary source of the CIA leak investigation .
Libby was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about the disclosure to investigators, but was not criminally charged for releasing Plame's identity.

av8torntn

There's a big difference here, one which you missed entirely. This was an accidental leak of information as opposed to an intentional outing/political vendetta. Do you see the difference? My guess is that you don't.

That's not true either which just enforces my point. Not that I needed it.