Williston ND hub

What is it like up there now with the oil fields? Population is increasing every day. It looks to be a very small hub. Wondered what it's like in the winter driving PC's up there too.
I would think driving in the winter in North Dakota would be an awesome test of skill as a ups driver. I wish I could do a three month tour there. Prob some good ass country.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Driver and FT supe turnover is really high. Feeder News Network was saying that one of the centers, the senior driver had been FT for 3 years.
I was talking to a sup I know who is working out here today and he was saying that the top seniority guy has been there for like 30 years, but the next guy is line has only been there two years. He said the entire center is trained like crap though. Like cars that should go out with 120 stops end up going out with 75 bad.
I would think driving in the winter in North Dakota would be an awesome test of skill as a ups driver. I wish I could do a three month tour there. Prob some good ass country.
There are a lot of routes with a lot of miles.

I was talking to a sup I know who is working out here today and he was saying that the top seniority guy has been there for like 30 years, but the next guy is line has only been there two years. He said the entire center is trained like crap though. Like cars that should go out with 120 stops end up going out with 75 bad.

There are a lot of routes with a lot of miles.
My kind me of s. Cc. I. +. I like to drive around. The guys way back that took it apon themselves to make me what I am made me like this. I consider it a douery.