Window crank handle

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sooo, I use the passenger side floor and seat to load up with smartpost smalls and sometimes medium boxes... better there than lining them up on the dashboard like I seen on Amazon vehicles

Oops!

This took 5 minutes this morning to do, so meh
_20191026_211842.JPG

I need to cover the end of that bolt or cut the excess off
_20191026_211902.JPG

Mebbe that's y u see some FXG drivers leaving their trucks running while at a business stop! Some subcontractors are that crappy when it comes to vehicle maintenance
They never shut the vehicles off.

I scared the crap out of one of them. ( I always call him the mad Russian because he can't speak English)

I jumped in his driver's seat. You should have seen him running towards the truck. LMAO

OrioN

Back when I worked for a crappy subcontractor, I was actually in 2 of those with bad starters...

I had to get a good Samaritan to crank the engine as I bang the starter with a tire iron to get the gear to engage the flywheel teeth.

Yeah, I didn't miss those people at all... bought out by my investor group a few years ago

BootsOnTarmac

Orion, you really need to transfer to Express. You spend way too much time fixing and altering your vehicles just to deliver boxes. Better yet, with your talent and skills, leave Fedex and find a better job. Your talents are wasted here.

It will be fine

Orion, you really need to transfer to Express. You spend way too much time fixing and altering your vehicles just to deliver boxes. Better yet, with your talent and skills, leave Fedex and find a better job. Your talents are wasted here.
Why is so hard for you to believe he’s happy in his job? Not everyone wants to punch a clock and answer to management everyday.

It will be fine

Sooo, I use the passenger side floor and seat to load up with smartpost smalls and sometimes medium boxes... better there than lining them up on the dashboard like I seen on Amazon vehicles

Oops!

This took 5 minutes this morning to do, so meh
View attachment 269468
I need to cover the end of that bolt or cut the excess off
View attachment 269469
Take out the whole passenger seat, gives you more room and you can even hop out on the curb side if you ever park on a street with traffic.

OrioN

Or put the nut on the other side.
Done...
_20191027_193618.JPG

Thanks for the tip!

Use an acorn nut.
I don't have special nuts in my garage... I just used what I had laying around, LoL

Yeah, boots, no special skills to think of a simple fix like this.

Iwbf, bbsam, and others should have drivers similar to me... well, not as crazy as me.

makes their job less stressful for everyone in that CSP group, yes?

But, when I do notice fellow teammates at the belt line, I tell them that they're also overqualified for this type of job. X police, ex medical , x bus drivers with current CDL B and a few CDL A (xtra Cray Cray if you're driving a simple step van)

It will be fine

Done...
View attachment 269582
Thanks for the tip!

I don't have special nuts in my garage... I just used what I had laying around, LoL

Yeah, boots, no special skills to think of a simple fix like this.

Iwbf, bbsam, and others should have drivers similar to me... well, not as crazy as me.

makes their job less stressful for everyone in that CSP group, yes?

But, when I do notice fellow teammates at the belt line, I tell them that they're also overqualified for this type of job. X police, ex medical , x bus drivers with current CDL B and a few CDL A (xtra Cray Cray if you're driving a simple step van)
There’s a line. I’ve only had one guy that I trusted to do his own brakes and that’s because he was a certified mechanic, went to school and worked at it for a few years. I have some that can’t figure out how to knock a roller back in a door frame so they sit for an hour waiting for a more competent driver to come fix it for them by smacking it with something hard. I guess not everyone is handy or independent.