Winning a steward's election

Thebrownblob

Oh I was most definitely in the union. I know it’s too much for you all to comprehend, that a local can be so blatantly rogue. But that’s ok.

The next election, after I was such a troublemaker, was by the book. A book that I was no longer a part of, of course.

Best decision I ever made
You’re assuming we care what you did, that just makes an ass out of you. You keep coming on here telling us it’s the best decision you ever made because you know it was a garbage decision, and you’re looking to justify yourself so keep saying how great decision it was so we can laugh at you.

RTW FTW

You’re assuming we care what you did, that just makes an ass out of you. You keep coming on here telling us it’s the best decision you ever made because you know it was a garbage decision, and you’re looking to justify yourself so keep saying how great decision it was so we can laugh at you.
You’re not too bright, are you?

Laugh away. I do too, at your weak pension.

Is it contract time? I gotta buy concessions for all of the concessions.

Thebrownblob

Well genius you worked there too if you think it was so bad you’re probably the dumbest one of all. Congratulations on the grand prize for being the most ignorant person ever

Thebrownblob

1658520567974.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He posts in between emptying the garbage cans at McDonald’s and mopping the floors

RTW FTW

He posts in between emptying the garbage cans at McDonald’s and mopping the floors
I wouldn’t even spend y’all’s money I won at that place.

Why are you mad? This place is for fun. I thought you understood that by your handle. UnionStrong 😂

UPS management can teach you boys something about solidarity. Say what you want, they stick together. That’s support I’d pay my hard earned money for.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wouldn’t even spend y’all’s money I won at that place.

Why are you mad? This place is for fun. I thought you understood that by your handle. UnionStrong 😂

UPS management can teach you boys something about solidarity. Say what you want, they stick together. That’s support I’d pay my hard earned money for.
Y’all can eat me

Thebrownblob

So he’s the guy that everyone said they agreed with but he quit? Yeah sure everyone agreed with him that he needed to go because he was a crybaby and they’re glad he’s gone. We know the type.

RTW FTW

So he’s the guy that everyone said they agreed with but he quit? Yeah sure everyone agreed with him that he needed to go because he was a crybaby and they’re glad he’s gone. We know the type.
At least if they’re glad I’m gone, we are all happy. Silver lining in everything if you look hard enough