Winning a steward's election

Thebrownblob

Don’t talk to my help that way. I respect my help.

I don’t take advantage of them like a union would. I truly support them and their future.

This ain’t no porter working here, boy
Well we all know you don’t have any of that because you definitely don’t have respect for anyone. Mostly you have no respect for yourself.

Thebrownblob

You talking about your BA?
Don’t know but according to yours was so bad you couldn’t even talk people into voting him out. You must’ve been absolutely horrible I mean everybody agree with you how hard could it have been? Or perhaps you never had a valid complaint and lost every grievance because you’re in capable of reading or comprehending contract language?

RTW FTW

Don’t know but according to yours was so bad you couldn’t even talk people into voting him out. You must’ve been absolutely horrible I mean everybody agree with you how hard could it have been? Or perhaps you never had a valid complaint and lost every grievance because you’re in capable of reading or comprehending contract language?
What’s this voting you referenced? 😂 contract didn’t matter bud.

He did resign in shame.

I apparently handled myself too well. As I mentioned before, it’s my greatest accomplishment, morally and financially.

I did lose many battles. But I won the war.

RTW FTW

Well we all know you don’t have any of that because you definitely don’t have respect for anyone. Mostly you have no respect for yourself.
You know who has no respect for themselves? The local President. That joker came to our building and shook my hand AFTER I dropped out.

I can only assume he was impressed with my resiliency. TBH, I can’t blame the clown 🤡

It was a feminine shake, too. Must be a new guard type of deal?

I can’t, nor do I want, to imagine the real men and women that built the union, that I was raised on, ever not having a firm shake.

Like I said, this new guard will be responsible for the demise. They’ve lost sight of the mission

Non sequitur

You know who has no respect for themselves? The local President. That joker came to our building and shook my hand AFTER I dropped out.

I can only assume he was impressed with my resiliency. TBH, I can’t blame the clown 🤡

It was a feminine shake, too. Must be a new guard type of deal?

I can’t, nor do I want, to imagine the real men and women that built the union, that I was raised on, ever not having a firm shake.

Like I said, this new guard will be responsible for the demise. They’ve lost sight of the mission
Someone with some character wouldn't try to burn the place down. If you can't see the selfishness of your statements there's no help for you.

RTW FTW

Someone with some character wouldn't try to burn the place down. If you can't see the selfishness of your statements there's no help for you.
Same can be said for expressing legitimate issues that get disregarded as lies and discounted as whining, without attempting to understand.

It’s almost like being back in the union.

In all seriousness, I know how difficult the job is, mentally and physically. I hope the good ole boys and gals get taken care of.

I’ll continue helping the ones in my former building, as they all call me when something goes down.

It is true, unfortunately, that members here disregard things that inevitably will cost them in the end. But that’s their battle now. Mine is over

Non sequitur

Same can be said for expressing legitimate issues that get disregarded as lies and discounted as whining, without attempting to understand.

In all seriousness, I know how difficult the job is, mentally and physically. I hope the good ole boys and gals get taken care of.

I’ll continue helping the ones in my former building, as they all call me when something goes down.

It is true, unfortunately, that members here disregard things that inevitably will cost them in the end. But that’s their battle now. Mine is over
How many years were you a package car driver if I may ask?

Brownsocks

Just a dog

I've read throught this entire thread, and I am dumber for it.
You're fired, get over it and move on. Damn

Thebrownblob

What’s this voting you referenced? 😂 contract didn’t matter bud.

He did resign in shame.

I apparently handled myself too well. As I mentioned before, it’s my greatest accomplishment, morally and financially.

I did lose many battles. But I won the war.
You are aware business agents are just hourlies? Some of them are good some of them are not, There’s really no business agent school Most of them get in there and learn as they go. Some may Know what to expect from being a union steward. If you were so much better seems like someone would’ve asked you if you wanted to do it. My guess is you were A joke

You poor soul