Winter storm Pandora

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
3 pairs of sox, high duck boots on, 5 pairs of pants( 3 pairs of tights 1 pair sweatpants and heavy trousers) 7 shirts on( all tight long sleeve thermals) n long sleeve size 2xl ups shirt n 2 winter hats. Needless to say my goal is to not feel the cold in the least lil bit at all which i always accomplish. Never feel the cold in the least lil bit except for my face. Always cracks me up when these dumbasses i work with are like i froze my nuttz off today, its like wear enough layers you freakin idiots and to top it off some of them wear no winter hat. PHUQKIN DUMBASZZES DUDE lmfao

We were in the LOW single digits Thursday and Yesterday, and one driver in another center wore shorts, No joke (I kind of wish it was)

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I got the knit gloves. With rubber on the palms and fingers. From lowes -10 pair for 5 bucks. They keep my hands from drying up and cracking. No problems with using the Diad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Saturday air tomorrow will be interesting.

map_specnewsdct-07_ltst_4namus_enus_980x551.jpg
I saw the thread title and thought for sure you were talking about the music app Pandora. They currently have a channel called "winter storm pandora" I was enjoying while delivering saturday air today. A little depressing, but it was quite appropriate.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I used to think this but this winter has been colder than normal and my hands have taken a beating. I have deep cracks and cuts on the fingers of both hands.
I use Zims crack creme the same stuff cement workers use on their hands, for healing on the days off. I use liquid bandage or in a pinch super glue on the cracks. I hate the electric shock like feeling of hitting one of those cracked places.

clean hairy

Was outside cutting the grass yesterday, be interesting to see if we are open Monday should the ice forecasted come in tonight.

Last edited:

box_beeyotch

I used to think this but this winter has been colder than normal and my hands have taken a beating. I have deep cracks and cuts on the fingers of both hands.

Check out the Under Armour cold gear gloves on ua.com. There are many different styles and they are touchscreen compatible for use with the diad screen.