Wishes on Wheels Truck Convoy

over9five

Staff member
Anyone else going to be in the convoy this year? It is a benefit for the Make a Wish Foundation. I heard that last year, UPS had the most tractors there! Look at the line of our tractors in the picture on their website.

Wishes on Wheels Truck Convoy website

I'll be there, if you're looking for me I'll be in the BROWN tractor. (Or try calling me on channel 8. "Hey, Over9five!!!!". I may even answer!)

Covemaster, you goin'????

over9five

Staff member
I should have added that this event is THIS SUNDAY, Sept 21.

The annual Wishes On Wheels Convoy will start at the FedEx Ground facility on Ruby Road just off I-84 (exit 71) near the Massachusetts border in Willington, CT and travel west on I-84, make a u-turn and head east, back to FedEx Ground. This will give participants a chance to view this spectacular event while it’s happening.

finaddict

A forward to 6:12 gives a good idea of the amount of UPS tractors. WOW, that had to be all the tractors from a major hub. An impressive size convoy.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
We had a package car convoy last year for a different reason. One of our brother drivers died of a heart attack on the consignee's shipping dock. They had to get special permisson from corp office and his family loved it. The procession was covered by the local news. Sorry, I know this isn't what this thread was about.

over9five

Staff member
It was a beautiful day for a great event!

Wishes on Wheels 008 (Small).jpg
Wishes on Wheels 008 (Small).jpg