With all the national news reporting about this , still teamsters websight ,twitter,etc silet

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yea but I don't feel any better about myself if people don't like him. Actually it makes me want to like him. He might not deserve it but I'm the guy to punch out the bully.
I used to feel the same way when I first was on here. I tried to get along with Dave, and go out of my way to be nice because everyone else hated him...till he crossed me for no reason and basically spit in my eye. Live and learn....

I used to feel the same way when I first was on here. I tried to get along with Dave, and go out of my way to be nice because everyone else hated him...till he crossed me for no reason and basically spit in my eye. Live and learn....
Walk away. We all have bad days. Be the better person. If you are then you know you were and that is all that matters.

804brown

I never heard of anyone getting fired for production. Even when it was it wasn't because UPS would use some excuse other than production.
Liam was the sacrificial lamb of the Redmond years in our local. This was the result of years of go along to get along. Liam's BA T.Donato most intelligently decided to put a novice lawyer on a most important production case that had nationwide repercussions. It is now THE precedent for going after members on production. I also blame former president Redmond for allowing this tragedy to occur under his watch. I guess he was too busy cashing his IBT checks to notice the importance of this case. He failed big time.

When the new board took over in jan of 2010, they hired Liam as a union rep. They made him a Business Agent in 2011 and placed him in the building that he came from (and was of course fired from). It was a way of saying to Brown, the party is over...we mean business. Since he has been there, the rank and file have been educated and activated and mobilized. They all love Liam except for a few old supporters of the old board and management. But thats ok because he is paid to represent the rank and file and not be friends with management. The old board fell into some really destructive behavior and forgot that they were supposed to earn that position. Liam earns that position every day and night.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Yea but I don't feel any better about myself if people don't like him. Actually it makes me want to like him. He might not deserve it but I'm the guy to punch out the bully.
Walk away. We all have bad days. Be the better person. If you are then you know you were and that is all that matters.

So you advocate both "punching out the bully" and "being the better person" and "walking away". Seems they are mutually exclusive to me, but I only drive a brown truck for a living.

So you advocate both "punching out the bully" and "being the better person" and "walking away". Seems they are mutually exclusive to me, but I only drive a brown truck for a living.
The guy is picked on enough. Ben if he brings it on himself aren't we old enough to not go down this road. I'm someone's dad. It's time for me to act like it and for others as well. If I saw someone else bullying someone in real life I'd try to stop it. It's a lot easier on a message board. Why fall into the trap. That guy who keeps posting that no one likes upstate. Why. Does this make him feel like a big man? When I see it I ask him if he feels better about himself? He says nothing but keeps doing it.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
The guy is picked on enough. Ben if he brings it on himself aren't we old enough to not go down this road. I'm someone's dad. It's time for me to act like it and for others as well. If I saw someone else bullying someone in real life I'd try to stop it. It's a lot easier on a message board. Why fall into the trap. That guy who keeps posting that no one likes upstate. Why. Does this make him feel like a big man? When I see it I ask him if he feels better about himself? He says nothing but keeps doing it.

mrhYgGI.gif

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Is he the picker or the pickee? IMHO he's is both. If he can dish it, he had better be able to take it.

10 point

It's not nice to say this. People like him just not you. Does it make you feel better to say this? I'm sure he has many people who care about him. Why don't you cut it out.
I don't like his pro company posting ...with the accent on throwing anyone who has the strength to buck the abusive system under the bus.
Another yes man safety committee member to the company rescue... at any cost?
Can't say I don't like him. Don't know him. But the extended, I mean complete pretrips were a step in the right direction. IMO :)

I don't like his pro company posting ...with the accent on throwing anyone who has the strength to buck the abusive system under the bus.
Another yes man safety committee member to the company rescue... at any cost?
Can't say I don't like him. Don't know him. But the extended, I mean complete pretrips were a step in the right direction. IMO :)
There are a lot of people I don't like but as a man who's trying to be a better man with every day God blesses me with being alive I think I'll try harder to like him and give most people the benefit of the doubt. Who am I to judge? All I am is a man living by what God decides to give me. I am happy he's graced me.

Punch him brother! Beat his butt!

Who you talking about?
No one in general. Just venting about a member of this forum who I see trying to make someone feel bad about them self. I don't want the man to feel like he's alone so I said what I said. Everyone needs someone to speak up for them from time to time. So I did. No big deal.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
There are a lot of people I don't like but as a man who's trying to be a better man with every day God blesses me with being alive I think I'll try harder to like him and give most people the benefit of the doubt. Who am I to judge? All I am is a man living by what God decides to give me. I am happy he's graced me.

That's your moral conundrum, not everyone else's.

The guy in question seems to relish the role of playing Devil's Advocate in a place that has essentially morphed into a stress-relief forum for those that aren't as lucky to have a paper route in Puppytown.