UPS managements finest

Changingtimes99

For those that don't know what we are up against. It's refreshing to see some of the corruption is being exposed . I'm hearing local and even some national news stations/publications are going to start getting involved with stories like this. Especially this summer when ups managers sit/hide in air conditioned offices and bark orders at us while we we working in 100+ degrees . The author and publication that published this article informed us to stay tuned for the next article that's still being written about the manager of the Nassau night sort taking part time supervisors on dates and promising them promotions and extra hours among other things. Should be interesting.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
For those that don't know what we are up against. It's refreshing to see some of the corruption is being exposed . I'm hearing local and even some national news stations are going to start getting involved with stories like this. Especially this summer when ups managers sit/hide in air conditioned offices and bark orders at us while we we working in 100+ degrees . Stay tuned for the next article still being written about the manager of the Nassau night sort taking part time supervisors on dates and promising them promotions and extra hours.

That’s club 804 where all the kool kids hang

pkgdriver

For those that don't know what we are up against. It's refreshing to see some of the corruption is being exposed . I'm hearing local and even some national news stations/publications are going to start getting involved with stories like this. Especially this summer when ups managers sit/hide in air conditioned offices and bark orders at us while we we working in 100+ degrees . The author and publication that published this article informed us to stay tuned for the next article that's still being written about the manager of the Nassau night sort taking part time supervisors on dates and promising them promotions and extra hours among other things. Should be interesting.

30+ year feeder driver saying WE work in 100+ degree……..Say it isnt so

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Are you going to stop now?
You seem upset about management being mentioned for some reason
Screenshot_20230320-000454_YouTube.jpg