With all these things and changes going on? Why are there not more posts?

JJinVA

I left about 5 years ago, horrible place to work. Screw you left to right. I guess most of the good couriers have left. Back in the day the forum was much more active, what happened? Only reason I check in once in a while is I still care about my old coworkers. I wish all you new people luck. But I would leave asap if I were you. Just a paycheck these days. The company screws you any chance they have. I hope some of you new guys just look for a new job.

If an opportunity arose that required less work at the same pay or better Im sure many if not most of the ppl would leave. Unfortunately thats what makes UPS so appealing, is that such opportunities arent really out there like that. Hell I left self-employment to come to work for UPS but thats just because of how difficult the leftists in gov had made it for me as a white male to sustain my company. If you arent a minority or woman small business owner you have to compete with them and they are getting all the decent gov contracts. And the leftover if you will are all but entirely going to illegals. I drive by a construction development every day and see nothing but a sea of mehikanz that I guarantee not a single one speaks English.

Nolimitz

If an opportunity arose that required less work at the same pay or better Im sure many if not most of the ppl would leave. Unfortunately thats what makes UPS so appealing, is that such opportunities arent really out there like that. Hell I left self-employment to come to work for UPS but thats just because of how difficult the leftists in gov had made it for me as a white male to sustain my company. If you arent a minority or woman small business owner you have to compete with them and they are getting all the decent gov contracts. And the leftover if you will are all but entirely going to illegals. I drive by a construction development every day and see nothing but a sea of mehikanz that I guarantee not a single one speaks English.
you poor baby

JJinVA

you poor baby

Not looking for sympathy. Theyre under bidding the blacks in many cases too. Course I wouldnt expect much different of a response out of a ppl who destroy their own neighborhoods to care about destroying the whole country they live in. Looking at africa for reference...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I actually think most of the pissed off midrange people left .

I don't know, they all seemed to be of the "been here too long to quit" attitude (at least that's what they said). Who knows?

I make 150000k a year now. Still driving, not as an easy job but hell , the company can do so much better. I think it's horrible the way they treat peaple at fedex. Wait ! What are you saying ? You post damn near daily.

Oh, but all of us combined pale in comparison to the poster in question. He started new threads of ridiculousness seemingly every 20 minutes and had an almost pathological need for others to agree with him. I thought he was an entertaining idiot but others took him seriously.

Back to the original topic, Facebook is probably the reason. There are a few groups there and they have a ton of volume, people use their real names, they say whatever they want, and nothing happens. Kind of the opposite of why MF said this place was so important, LOL.

MAKAVELI

Fake news bruh. LMFAO!