With John C out will the "Boston Rat" be the top candidate for the corrupt Old Guard in 2021?

Hofficer Hater

With John C out of the Teamsters Union will the Boston Rat be who the Hoffa lovers run against Fred Z or will it be David H?

If the feds deny the rerun, I find it very hard to believe that the Boston Rat who's got a similar family background to John Cs will prevail. The Boston Rat and his already shady record would get pulverized by the reformers.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
With John C out of the Teamsters Union will the Boston Rat be who the Hoffa lovers run against Fred Z or will it be David H?

If the feds deny the rerun, I find it very hard to believe that the Boston Rat who's got a similar family background to John Cs will prevail. The Boston Rat and his already shady record would get pulverized by the reformers.
So Dave L, you're already starting campaigning? Why in gods green earth are you still holding on to this rerun bs? People are not giving you more money! Is Tim gonna run with Z? I have a better idea, why don't you focus your efforts on our upcoming contract (if you're even a UPSer) and help instead of hinder? Until then why don't you blow your agenda out of your cake hole.

Thekid25

So just curious are you in 25? Probably not so stay in your local and don't worry about 25. How about instead of slinging mud about a issue that doesn't concern you focus on the upcoming contract.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So just curious are you in 25? Probably not so stay in your local and don't worry about 25. How about instead of slinging mud about a issue that doesn't concern you focus on the upcoming contract.
It does concern him. That guy is a TDU acolyte. Only way he makes money is by fleecing of the people who don't know better. He's not a Teamster and never will be.