Is Hoffa grooming his son to take over as General President?

Hofficer Hater

With Hoffa's age and health an issue is he preparing to step away and have the GEB appoint his son David Hoffa as new General President?

Multiple sources across the IBT say this move had a lot to do with Sean O's termination as UPS Package Director. Hoffa apparently is seeing his son as his successor to lead the corrupt Old Guard and extend the horrible legacy of the Hoffa dynasty.

By removing the Boston Bully as package director he eliminated the hopes of SOB leading the fractured Old Guard in 2021 against Fred Z and Teamsters United who should have no problem winning as there are zero viable candidates in the Hoffa camp.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
With Hoffa's age and health an issue is he preparing to step away and have the GEB appoint his son David Hoffa as new General President?

Multiple sources across the IBT say this move had a lot to do with Sean O's termination as UPS Package Director. Hoffa apparently is seeing his son as his successor to lead the corrupt Old Guard and extend the horrible legacy of the Hoffa dynasty.

By removing the Boston Bully as package director he eliminated the hopes of SOB leading the fractured Old Guard in 2021 against Fred Z and Teamsters United who should have no problem winning as there are zero viable candidates in the Hoffa camp.
Would you sign a petition to reinstate O as director?

wide load

David ain't got any support in being the next general president. This is a stupid scenario.
You are correct but the OP is right. As much as a d bag as he is. They think it's a family run business. What happens when daddy leaves the kids the family business? Ask H senior.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
You are correct but the OP is right. As much as a d bag as he is. They think it's a family run business. What happens when daddy leaves the kids the family business? Ask H senior.
Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't put it out if the realm of dementia that is Jimmy Hoffa. There is no support for David though. There is a whole new generation that doesn't even know what a Hoffa is. The name ain't that big a deal in 2017.

wide load

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't put it out if the realm of dementia that is Jimmy Hoffa. There is no support for David though. There is a whole new generation that doesn't even know what a Hoffa is. The name ain't that big a deal in 2017.
Because a lot of the old timers deal in old time thinking. My grandfather refused to use a remote control. He would get up off his chair and manually change the knob from the redsox to Lawrence Welk. Sean introduced a fresh, modern atmosphere of information and it was met with resistance. He was doing a great job and Hoffa thought of it as a threat to his empire. Ironically, by firing Sean, Hoffa destroyed his empire. Reap what you sow.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Because a lot of the old timers deal in old time thinking. My grandfather refused to use a remote control. He would get up off his chair and manually change the knob from the redsox to Lawrence Welk. Sean introduced a fresh, modern atmosphere of information and it was met with resistance. He was doing a great job and Hoffa thought of it as a threat to his empire. Ironically, by firing Sean, Hoffa destroyed his empire. Reap what you sow.
His empire in hind sight was over with his recent election victory. JR barely winning is a poop stain on his whole legacy. He was pushed to the limit by Fred. No offense to Fred.

Hofficer Hater

Why do you say zero viable candidates?

Please give me one name that is viable. SOB only has pull in New England and he was the best hope for the Old Guard until Hoffa cut his legs and flushed him down the toilet.

Lets say its a three way race in 2021 between Fred Z, David Hoffa and the Boston Bully. Fred Z wins easily. Members are fed up with Hoffa and the majority of the current hofficers will not have the testicles to endorse SOB.

Hofficer Hater

Would you sign a petition to reinstate O as director?

No I would not. The Boston Bully is a despicable human being. His behavior and betrayal of the Teamsters 4 from his own local are unforgivable.

I'm very content he got a taste of his own old guard and backstabbing medicine.

Hofficer Hater

Just accept the fact that Fred Z will be the next elected General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Hoffa and his crooked old guard are finished. Who's gonna replace Hoffa, Aloise and Coli? The Boston Bully was beneath Aloise and Coli, but after those two stupid crooks got popped it left and opening for the Boston Bully to flourish.

Bet lets not forget the Boston Rat's past behavior, his ego, his betrayal of the Teamster 4 and then the last dagger he stuck in Hoffa when he acknowledging that over 70% UPSers voted for Fred Z and Teamsters United. The Boston Bully got in over his head and Hoffa said "you're finished."

A

Article 3

Please give me one name that is viable. SOB only has pull in New England and he was the best hope for the Old Guard until Hoffa cut his legs and flushed him down the toilet.

Lets say its a three way race in 2021 between Fred Z, David Hoffa and the Boston Bully. Fred Z wins easily. Members are fed up with Hoffa and the majority of the current hofficers will not have the testicles to endorse SOB.
Looks like SO can at least take Sylvester's place and run with Fred.
Looks like SO was inclusive in his track record up until it became a threat to the real bully.
Let the rerun election begin. Then we'll see who fires whom.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
I don't believe I completely agree with you regarding this matter. However I do value your opinion and I truly admire the passion you have demonstrated when expressing your thoughts on this topic. Very informative as well.