Is Hoffa grooming his son to take over as General President?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No I would not. The Boston Bully is a despicable human being. His behavior and betrayal of the Teamsters 4 from his own local are unforgivable.

I'm very content he got a taste of his own old guard and backstabbing medicine.
Next question, are you satisfied with SO's replacement to negotiate our contract?

Oh you mean the Teamster 4 that were found "NOT GUILTY"? There was a 5th teamsters ya know. He admitted to wrong doing. He didn't blame SO. Why wasn't SO's name brought up in court?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
With Hoffa's age and health an issue is he preparing to step away and have the GEB appoint his son David Hoffa as new General President?

Multiple sources across the IBT say this move had a lot to do with Sean O's termination as UPS Package Director.

These statements are nothing more than pure TDU speculation.

(wet dreams)

David ain't got any support in being the next general president. This is a stupid scenario.

Too many experienced people ahead of him.

First thing you look at is seniority.

Lets say its a three way race in 2021 between Fred Z, David Hoffa and the Boston Bully. Fred Z wins easily.

Lets say BUG throws his hat in the ring, to make it a 4 way race.

BUG wins hands down.... because everyone wants a new start.

Thats how much sense your analogy makes.

Just accept the fact that Fred Z will be the next elected General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

Are you hoping to be hired as one of those political hacks ?

Let the rerun election begin.

There's not going to be a rerun election.

-Bug-

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't believe I completely agree with you regarding this matter. However I do value your opinion and I truly admire the passion you have demonstrated when expressing your thoughts on this topic. Very informative as well.

Tell me again

How long have you worked for ups?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Please give me one name that is viable. SOB only has pull in New England and he was the best hope for the Old Guard until Hoffa cut his legs and flushed him down the toilet.

Lets say its a three way race in 2021 between Fred Z, David Hoffa and the Boston Bully. Fred Z wins easily. Members are fed up with Hoffa and the majority of the current hofficers will not have the testicles to endorse SOB.
Sean went from hated in the teamsters united ranks to hero in two days.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Well it's not out of the realm of possibility that it was political that Hoffa fires Sean. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he was campaigning either. I think Fred's still campaigning. Think about it.
I'm not saying it's possible. I can only go by what I see. I saw Sean changing the system and style on how we shared information in a transparent way. I saw him take on UPS. I saw him extend an olive branch to all political sides in order to get the best contract we can. Then I saw Hoffa rip that away from us without explanation. And at this point, any "explanation" is too late.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
I'm not saying it's possible. I can only go by what I see. I saw Sean changing the system and style on how we shared information in a transparent way. I saw him take on UPS. I saw him extend an olive branch to all political sides in order to get the best contract we can. Then I saw Hoffa rip that away from us without explanation. And at this point, any "explanation" is too late.
I agree with you about everything in this post

Sean looks like a all around teamster. Makes mistakes that owns up on them and moves forward to get the job... It takes a big man to get infront of a local and say I was wrong and I'm going make it right. It takes big balls to ask your boss if we can have the man that wants your job to negotiate with us on a contract because it will give the members the better edge but make the boss look bad... I can respect that. I'm with Sean all the way. What ever he does.

UPS Preloader

Still not sold on Sean yet. After what they did last time, he still has a lot to do to earn my vote, but it's nice to see that your H blinders are coming off.