Woke Olympics, How Will Viewers React?

Off the leash

he worked with losers at the private defense contractors and him engaging in that kind of wasteful immoral activity also made him one while he was doing it, but then he because a hero and really set the bar for modern americans
He is a traitor and you are a simpleton, or a very immature young man, either way I won’t debate anymore. Your argument is always the same, Iike something you read in a book or heard from someone you think is cool. Your inexperience and youth won’t allow you think critically. I’m tired of going in circles with you. Peace out

rickyb

He is a traitor and you are a simpleton, or a very immature young man, either way I won’t debate anymore. Your argument is always the same, Iike something you read in a book or heard from someone you think is cool. Your inexperience and youth won’t allow you think critically. I’m tired of going in circles with you. Peace out
corporations are traitors. guys in teh deep state are traitors. snowden was not. his allegiance was to teh constitution, to morality and common sense, not to his career, or his high paid job.

u let the media trick you.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
corporations are traitors. guys in teh deep state are traitors. snowden was not. his allegiance was to teh constitution, to morality and common sense, not to his career, or his high paid job.

u let the media trick you.
You mean the part of the Constitution where he took an oath to uphold and maintain the security of the USA regardless of his personal feelings?
He will be haunted forever and his wife and kid too…
You can’t run away, which is what he did, after damaging your country, which he did, because you need to make a name for yourself.
He’s no different than a serial killer in that respect. He craved public notoriety, it’s that simple…

Off the leash

You mean the part of the Constitution where he took an oath to uphold and maintain the security of the USA regardless of his personal feelings?
You can’t run away, which is what he did, after damaging your country, which he did, because you need to make a name for yourself.
He’s no different than a serial killer in that respect. He craved public notoriety, it’s that simple…
Shoot him

rickyb

yea. you are weakening security by empowering govt to spy on its citizens. DUH hahaha

rickyb

anyone can raise their hand and pledge allegiance. talk is cheap. actions speak louder.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
thats exactly what you posted. presidents do it too, and proceed to violate the constitution. why would you even post this?
To give credibility to my comments because I don’t make :censored2: up and pass my opinions on as fact.
You, on the other hand, are a dribbling pacifist that doesn’t know truth from fiction.
Just a know-nothing wannabe….”Rickysnowdenb”….