woman- what shoes are the comfortable?

Can we see a picture of your feet?
CzMfYqt8oomnm.gif

Ms.PacMan

I have Merrell shoes right now that i love! I also have a pair of brown new balance and black reebok tennis shoes. I wear adidas outdoor boots in the winter because they only weigh 7oz.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Omg men’s shoes I’d hate to see the rest of you
You dislike the models of today with the long legs that go on forever....they are the ones with the big feet.
extremely unappetizing........eh?

You do realize that all stylish women's shoes stop after a size 10.........After a size 10 come the orthopedic clodhoppers.

john chesney

You dislike the models of today with the long legs that go on forever....they are the ones with the big feet.
extremely unappetizing........eh?

You do realize that all stylish women's shoes stop after a size 10.........After a size 10 come the orthopedic clodhoppers.
I was just being an :censored2:. I actually bought my daughter a pair of men’s boots and she’s beautiful. I never mean any harm I’m just joking. Shoutout to all the amazing women at Ups you have my total respect. My best jumpers have always been women

rod

Retired 22 years
I was just being an :censored2:. I actually bought my daughter a pair of men’s boots and she’s beautiful. I never mean any harm I’m just joking. Shoutout to all the amazing women at Ups you have my total respect. My best jumpers have always been women

Excellent job of back peddling