Women at UPS

bsmith08

Not sure which one of us you were responding to so I'll chime in with BB58.

I'm SO glad I don't work with you. I always hated working with females like you who acted so helpless to get what they wanted in life. It has nothing to do with wanting to be a man or being manly. Trust me, I am very much a woman and damn good at it. It has to do with respect for yourself and the guys you work with. If you get paid the same as them for doing the job why should ANY accommodations be made for you because you're a woman? That is a man's job! It's physically demanding, period. Women were able to get in because they FOUGHT for the right. And most women do it well. Some women, like you, need to go back in the office, blowing the boss under his desk, and not get your manicured nails dirty.
Let's not get anything twisted, I bust my ass just like everyone else on a daily basis. I'm there early, come everyday and I work nonstop the entire time. I am far from lazy and/or helpless. I was simply asking for feedback. There was no cause for your verbal assault. And for the record, I don't need to blow anyone as my education speaks for itself. I do however LOVE my manicured nails. You obviously have some deep rooted insecurities that cause you to verbally accost someone because you have the computer to shield you. Again, was trying to get a feel, for how things work in other locations. By the way, I checked and there are literally no women who unload at my home and literally only ONE other women who loads trucks at my location. I guess this blog is filled with people who get their rocks off of putting people down, for no good reason. I definitely have no time for this. Okay Bye

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
You should be done talking now....that would be great.
23375279.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What you're saying regarding small sort is not true at my location... FYI

Sent using BrownCafe App
Says you, who told you that, a Sup? If you know better than me and have all the answers...then why post the question to begin with? Why not just go work in small sort?

bsmith08

Says you, who told you that, a Sup? If you know better than me and have all the answers...then why post the question to begin with? Why not just go work in small sort?
Says the woman who started last week and is in the small sort aisle. I know your M.O..... You're a smug, smart as* who never has anything nice to say based as evidenced by your many rude and derogatory comments on here. This blog is filled with hateful and rude individuals. I'm done now. Have a good day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your spelling though? I'm guessing you're on the unload, huh?

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you actually read my "rude and uncalled for" post, I've been a loader for years.
Let's not get anything twisted, I bust my ass just like everyone else on a daily basis. I'm there early, come everyday and I work nonstop the entire time. I am far from lazy and/or helpless. I was simply asking for feedback. There was no cause for your verbal assault. And for the record, I don't need to blow anyone as my education speaks for itself. I do however LOVE my manicured nails. You obviously have some deep rooted insecurities that cause you to verbally accost someone because you have the computer to shield you. Again, was trying to get a feel, for how things work in other locations. By the way, I checked and there are literally no women who unload at my home and literally only ONE other women who loads trucks at my location. I guess this blog is filled with people who get their rocks off of putting people down, for no good reason. I definitely have no time for this. Okay Bye

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hang on...I thought you were leaving? And you bust your ass on a daily basis.....for the last two weeks? Lmao
tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Says the woman who started last week and is in the small sort aisle. I know your M.O..... You're a smug, smart as* who never has anything nice to say based as evidenced by your many rude and derogatory comments on here. This blog is filled with hateful and rude individuals. I'm done now. Have a good day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wait.... You're still here?? I thought you were done an hour and a half ago?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Sent using BrownCafe App
I have lots of nice things to say....just not to entitled, self important newbies who will quit and be gone long before me. Now....crawl back under that desk and get to work...and don't neglect the beans!

UpsAngel

This nonsense right here is small sort everyday....non stop high school drama. I refuse to work like that...much rather turn up my ipod and load my trucks.
Agreed small sort in my building is for the ladies who couldnt get over breaking a nail or getting their designer clothes dirty also for our lazies and older folk. And as mentioned full of childish acts and no real production imo bunch people dragging their feet. You started 2 weeks and already asking for special treatment? All gender aside...you sure this for you? Because we Are all thinking the same thing and its upsetting you.

Last edited:

Sent using BrownCafe App
You may want to visit the doctor. Your PMS, Is out of control.