Women at UPS

bsmith08

Agreed small sort in my building is for the ladies who couldnt get over breaking a nail or gettingt heir desinger clothes dirty also for our lazies and older folk. And as metioned full of childish acts and no real production imo bunch people dragging their feet. You started 2 weeks and alredy asking for special treatment? All gender aside...you sure this for you? Because we Are all thinking the same thing and its upsetting you.
I guess I a spell check or comma would be too much to ask, huh? For the record, I was not upset about the answer, but by the disrespectful ways in which people responded. I have no problem with differing opinions, but being verbally assaulted is something completely different. Re-read my original post and subsequent posts, if that's not a stretch for you. I did not become upset until I was talked down to unnecessarily and incessantly. By the way, are you the same person UPSAngel who posted about being suspended for " calling out"? I surely hope not given your need to hop aboard the bashing of a " newbie" for asking a question. I can guarantee you that I would never call in to ANY job 12 times in one year. I have been at my current job for 16 years. It's late September and I have not called in to my job once this year. Stop being a follower. And to answer your question, no, I'm not sure if this job for me, which is why I came to to this site to try and get an idea of what's considered normal at different locations. Some on here present as "burned out drones" to quote someone named UPSAngel

Sent using BrownCafe App

bsmith08

because your perfect.
No because I have a strong work ethic; so much that I'm getting up loading trucks (which I hate) and then reporting to a full time job. My point is that no one is perfect and I'm sure lots of "newbies" have had doubts about the job. There is no cause for anyone to be condescending to someone just because they have doubts about an extremely, physically demanding job. I'm guessing that those who have been around for years have never had doubts and have never complained about anything. The point I was trying to make with you was regarding your hypocrisy and bandwagon riding.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpsAngel

My center manager would of either yelled at you or given you the choice of going home. "Newbies" take what they can get they don't get to bitch or complaint, That's earned with seniority :closedeye.To quote HER "If you don't like it quit".

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No because I have a strong work ethic; so much that I'm getting up loading trucks (which I hate) and then reporting to a full time job. My point is that no one is perfect and I'm sure lots of "newbies" have had doubts about the job. There is no cause for anyone to be condescending to someone just because they have doubts about an extremely, physically demanding job. I'm guessing that those who have been around for years have never had doubts and have never complained about anything. The point I was trying to make with you was regarding your hypocrisy and bandwagon riding.

Sent using BrownCafe App

tumblr_lfskbtLUR51qbs1cu.gif
Yes, 2 weeks in and it's time for small sort.....helluva strong work ethic!

bsmith08

My center manager would of either yelled at you or given you the choice of going home. "Newbies" take what they can get they don't get to bitch or complaint, That's earned with seniority :closedeye.To quote her "If you don't like it quit".
Who knows, I might just do that, but not without a two week notice. Good luck with your suspension for abusing sick time, because you like to " push the limits". You have some nerve chiming in here. It's laughable.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bsmith08

View attachment 17488 Yes, 2 weeks in and it's time for small sort.....helluva strong work ethic![/ You misrepresented my post from the beginning because clearly you get off on antagonism. You sit around on your computer waiting for someone to post anything that you can criticize. It's pathetic and uncalled for. And yes I do have a strong work ethic, but I don't expect you to know that or even believe it ; and I frankly don't give a flying :censored2:.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You're obviously miserable. But you can keep telling yourself you're keeping it classy.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I was referring to you and your classless act. Oh because you obviously know the first thing about me...:rofl: Miserable? Not a chance. Plus those nice fat paychecks help!