Women being attracted to UPS drivers

Returntosender

Surprised no mentioned that men are also attracted to UPS drivers? FYI some of those men could be your co-workers. There was poster here who posted will I get ripped unloading trailers, everyone flamed him. That guy could be in hub trying to show you his ripped body.:surprised: OR worst he could be fantasizing about you while watching you work, some of you preloaders just exudes sex appeal. All sweaty and glistening in UPS light while just man handleing the over 70s. Thinking to himself I want to see the rooster. Have nice day:happy-very:

FYI the above was inspired from Sex and the City series. Samantha is so funny.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Surprised no mentioned that men are also attracted to UPS drivers?
My wife checks Craigslist.com several times a week looking for jobs. A couple of years ago she checked out the personals. I got a call from her that afternoon asking where I had taken my lunch. Turns out some dude posted an ad in the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist personals that he was very attracted to a UPS guy he had seen eating lunch at Wendy's. He went on to describe what he wanted to do to the UPS man's "package". I was so glad I ate lunch at Chic-Fil-A that day!!
Go ahead, search the Craigslist personals for "UPS man". There is usually at least one ad listed and the majority of the one's I've seen are "man for man" ads.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My wife checks Craigslist.com several times a week looking for jobs. A couple of years ago she checked out the personals. I got a call from her that afternoon asking where I had taken my lunch. Turns out some dude posted an ad in the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist personals that he was very attracted to a UPS guy he had seen eating lunch at Wendy's. He went on to describe what he wanted to do to the UPS man's "package". I was so glad I ate lunch at Chic-Fil-A that day!!
Go ahead, search the Craigslist personals for "UPS man". There is usually at least one ad listed and the majority of the one's I've seen are "man for man" ads.
I had lunch at Wendy's, today.:sick:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Surprised no mentioned that men are also attracted to UPS drivers? FYI some of those men could be your co-workers. There was poster here who posted will I get ripped unloading trailers, everyone flamed him. That guy could be in hub trying to show you his ripped body.:surprised: OR worst he could be fantasizing about you while watching you work, some of you preloaders just exudes sex appeal. All sweaty and glistening in UPS light while just man handleing the over 70s. Thinking to himself I want to see the rooster. Have nice day:happy-very:

FYI the above was inspired from Sex and the City series. Samantha is so funny.

I was oogled while manhandling over-70's!:surprised:

Returntosender

Why are you looking craiglist man for man ads?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Page 7, done reading...

I think people believe that the position is next near unattainable, and in most cases, it is. They've heard of the great sums of wealth required from the job as well, but only shadows their minds of how lucky that person is to have THAT ( driving ) job.

Of course they never really see behind the doors of what goes on in the building. When people ask me where I work, they often say " Oh, do you DRIVE!!1". I say no, and that I work in the building. Theres some type of magic people believe in the job. All people in the USA grew up knowing UPS and the big brown car. We all wondered to why and what goes on within those package cars. Some might even, if obvious, grown a fantasy towards it. I'd say also the uniform has play in it.

Yet, as they dont see what happens on the inside, they forget that the majority of drivers came from "soft" jobs. Such as audits, hazmats and good lord.. small sort. That isnt a job to me, the soft jobs. People stand there with their hands over a roller and hardly ever or rarely never touch a package. Good job there UPS, free money and healthcare, ( sounds familiar ). They made it because they were able to stick it out while those around them in real jobs dropped out.

So yeah, awakened my eyes, truly. In America, the more you do the less you get paid, the less you do the more you get paid, and then rewarded later for it. America friend* yeah!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Orly, tell you what--why don't you come help me this Peak? You can see first hand how "soft" my job really is. You would be whining to go back to the hub and probably wouldn't last the day, much less come back the next.

Even though it will be winter, we will keep the doors open--I hear you have an odor issue.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Orly, tell you what--why don't you come help me this Peak? You can see first hand how "soft" my job really is. You would be whining to go back to the hub and probably wouldn't last the day, much less come back the next.

Even though it will be winter, we will keep the doors open--I hear you have an odor issue.

Brah, peak is the easiest time of the year. Anything you think of would be cake at that time of year. The cold is easy to work through. I would take that job like it if it was a simple task. Come here and work a few months of 100+ at day and 80+ plus 100% humidity and see if you can take it. Cold, no problem...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Brah, peak is the easiest time of the year. Anything you think of would be cake at that time of year. The cold is easy to work through. I would take that job like it if it was a simple task. Come here and work a few months of 100+ at day and 80+ plus 100% humidity and see if you can take it. Cold, no problem...

Brah--who are you, Dog?

I would have no problem working a few months in the heat--do I get to keep my current pay rate?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

My roots are from the north, its too easy to work the cold sessions.

As for ordor, you should try working in this place. Heat is hellish, time is never ending and people like you work for management. They are management sissies that know better yet choose better at not getting screamed at by people above you, just to try your imporance as a human being. People like you make me sick, lets rush and be all important, while you take your easy living to the max, brah. I bet you never spent five years before you got your job..

Perhaps you were so lucky to find something as you were bebaging a few enelopes. Sweet brah...

dqs95124

what are you talking about. If you come from the "soft jobs" you won't make it.. I came from preload and thought I was tough. Lost 25 lbs and 8" of my waist. and was sore as hell for for 6 months. That was 13yrs ago. It's all in the legs and the forearms. That's all I got to say..

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Brah--who are you, Dog?

I would have no problem working a few months in the heat--do I get to keep my current pay rate?
Yes, I believe we all make the same amount of money, nationwide.

I am actually an off-the-street hire so I spent exactly zero days in the hub. Hate me now, don't you?:happy-very:
Not hate, but........

what are you talking about. If you come from the "soft jobs" you won't make it.. I came from preload and thought I was tough. Lost 25 lbs and 8" of my waist. and was sore as hell for for 6 months. That was 13yrs ago. It's all in the legs and the forearms. That's all I got to say..
Popeye-the-Sailor-Man.jpg