Women being attracted to UPS drivers

LMAO!! I have to deliver to a nudist colony sometimes and in the summer, I really wish I didn't have to go in there. I don't think there is a single person living there that is under 65. I really wish I could unsee some of the things I have seen there. EWWWWWW!!

over9five

Staff member
LMAO!! I have to deliver to a nudist colony sometimes and in the summer, I really wish I didn't have to go in there. I don't think there is a single person living there that is under 65. I really wish I could unsee some of the things I have seen there. EWWWWWW!!

Head down to St Martin. The good sights far outnumber the bad!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good girls are vestal virgins, remember?

vestal virgin....
(Roman mythology) one of the virgin priestesses consecrated to the Roman goddess Vesta and to maintaining the sacred fire in her temple..

[h=2]Definition of VESTAL VIRGIN[/h]1
: a virgin consecrated to the Roman goddess Vesta and to the service of watching the sacred fire perpetually kept burning on her altar

: a chaste woman

vestal virgin....
(Roman mythology) one of the virgin priestesses consecrated to the Roman goddess Vesta and to maintaining the sacred fire in her temple..

[h=2]Definition of VESTAL VIRGIN[/h]1
: a virgin consecrated to the Roman goddess Vesta and to the service of watching the sacred fire perpetually kept burning on her altar

: a chaste woman

So they are like,what? Your arch nemesis, Joker to your Batman?