Woodward Threatened by White House

moreluck

golden ticket member
Finally, O is going to be exposed for the bully that he is !!!

Woodward’s Not Alone – Ex-Clinton Aide Lanny Davis Says He Received White House Threat Over Op-Ed Criticizing Obama…
Really not all that surprising, is it?
WASHINGTON — Bob Woodward isn’t the only person who’s received threats for airing the Obama administration’s dirty laundry. It seems anyone is a potential target of the White House these days – even former senior members of the Clinton administration.

A day after Woodward’s claim that a senior White House official had told him he would “regret” writing a column criticizing President Obama’s stance on the sequester, Lanny Davis, a longtime close advisor to President Bill Clinton, told WMAL’s Mornings on the Mall Thursday he had received similar threats for newspaper columns he had written about Obama in the Washington Times.
Davis told WMAL that his editor, John Solomon, “received a phone call from a senior Obama White House official who didn’t like some of my columns, even though I’m a supporter of Obama.

I couldn’t imagine why this call was made.” Davis says the Obama aide told Solomon, “that if he continued to run my columns, he would lose, or his reporters would lose their White House credentials.”

-

moreluck

golden ticket member

Is the exact e-mail in that story? I just scanned it quickly. I want to interpet the words myself. If it's an e-mail, then it is forever written. Post it.

My condolences to you on your brain's death and your inability to come up with orginal signature lines in YOUR OWN words !!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Is the exact e-mail in that story? I just scanned it quickly. I want to interpet the words myself. If it's an e-mail, then it is forever written. Post it.

My condolences to you on your brain's death and your inability to come up with orginal signature lines in YOUR OWN words !!

The email is in the Huffpost link. Your quotes are so entertaining, why not use them? You posted them for everyone to see. I just keep them visible.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When anyone says "you're going to regret" or something like that, it's a threat.

You are going to regret using somene else's words as your own signature line. Sounds like a threat to me.

island1fox

Woodwards political agenda is compromising his ability to gain access to sources. Woodward is simply trying to resurrect his writing career.

Kudos to the Obama administration for cutting him off.

Peac

Watergate Woodward is a TOS and Liberal hero when it suits them. When he reports any FACT that TOS and Obama do not like --He is a right wing nut Bob, Rush,

804brown

Context, Joyce. He's going to regret it because he was mistaken was the context.

Are you threatening me? :funny:

I havent been on here lately. It is so predictable, the ignorance. But I had to see what the usual suspects would say about the "regret" email. LOL!! I love that you repost that line: "the prez is mean and diabolical"...LOL...these people must live in a cave or something. They see things through such distorted (or demented) glasses!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I havent been on here lately. It is so predictable, the ignorance. But I had to see what the usual suspects would say about the "regret" email. LOL!! I love that you repost that line: "the prez is mean and diabolical"...LOL...these people must live in a cave or something. They see things through such distorted (or demented) glasses!!
Let me know how things turn out when you carry a 16 oz. drink in NYC. So much going on in this world and we have a mayor focusing on drink size. Distorted and demented, indeed!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And now for some GOOD news.......

'Piers Morgan Tonight' Hits Yearly Low in 25-54 Demographic

The February 28th episode of Piers Morgan Tonight, which featured an exclusive interview with Gus Searcy, the mentor of Jodi Arias suffered a yearly low in the key 25-54 demographic with only 87,000 viewers.
The show is down 27% in total viewers and 38% in the demo from its debut in Jan. 17[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.
Piers Morgan Tonight also had the lowest demo in its time slot and was even beat by HLN’s Dr. Drew (with 208,000).