Words of engcouragement

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Anyone else getting these messages daily?

IMG_20160511_112345208.jpg

ManInBrown

Wow. No we don't get them here. My response would be "If you want me in at that time should I sheet 20 stops missed or you sending someone to take work"

We get the annoying "Off center accident. Driver pulled a Hammy. Protect the intersection. Know your surroundings"

scooby0048

We used to get those years ago. Forgot all about it til now.
What was the reasoning back then? Now, it seems that Orion screws the numbers up even more so I wonder if this has something to do with trying to make Orion look good or trying to CYA for future grievances...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What was the reasoning back then? Now, it seems that Orion screws the numbers up even more so I wonder if this has something to do with trying to make Orion look good or trying to CYA for future grievances...
It was basically just for the dummies that try to meet ridiculous numbers for their management team. Runners ran harder, most just chewed our food a little longer.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
We only get the it's raining out, like they are ever out of the office or the 5 what are your eta messages like they would ever send me help if I put a 2300 eta

scooby0048

ORION is being judged on trace % and miles, not really time. Yes you get the ETA for every stop, but again, there's no ORION time allowances, your time allowance is still based on planned dispatch.
Well, today was way off. under miles by 25, planned day was 8.3 but I was off by 1650. So what would would the purpose be sending everyone the messages then?