Words of engcouragement

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Management is now psychic I guess?

200.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Total bull. If you could whip your truck around like they want, sure. If there were no closing times, pick up times, etc. Its disgusting, what they expect. You feel much better when you give up, follow it til you cant, go back on it, and run it as stupid as it ends up, one here , two there one here, 3 there, lol. $$!!

Last edited:

By The Book

Total bull. If you could whip your truck around like they want, sure. If there were no closing times, pick up times, etc. Its disgusting, what they expect. You feel much better when you give uo, follow it til you cant, go back on it, and run it as stupid as it ends up.wigh one here, 3 there, lol. $$!!
Didn't I tell you long ago to follow it....break for service and get back on it? Turn the common sense button off (insert brain here). You sound like you're still stressing out over this?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Didn't I tell you long ago to follow it....break for service and get back on it? Turn the common sense button off (insert brain here). You sound like you're still stressing out over this?
No I dont stress about it. How long you and I been on these threads, and yes you were right. Just comment on it now and then for the younger people.

ArcherUTR

What was the reasoning back then? Now, it seems that Orion screws the numbers up even more so I wonder if this has something to do with trying to make Orion look good or trying to CYA for future grievances...

If you are being serious, and that I doubt, it's to infuse a sense of urgency into drivers in order to scare them into working faster. It is to communicate the planned day to them.