Workers compensation?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My boyfriend works at UPS. He is a scanner. He ruins pants and shorts all the time. You scanners understand. Well he come home with these blisters in the same area that the belt is. Of course he has been wearing shorts because of the heat. Well he went to the doctor cause they were looking bad. He has MRSA. He had to do 4 days of IVs of antibiotics and steriods plus orally taking antibiotics and must use prescription ointment on the places. After 4 days of IVs he still has a fever. He has not gone anywhere. Only home and work. Can he get workers compensation? Please help
I dont know if you can get that from someone else wearing the scanner the day before or whenever, i dont know if the straps or scanner could be infected. He would have to ask other workers

Johney

He gots to ask around, i dont know if you can get infected from those scanners switching people everyday, the straps manily
Come on you really think so? So fight them in court to treat his MRSA which he's likely to die before seeing it go there?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Come on you really think so? So fight them in court to treat his MRSA which he's likely to die before seeing it go there?
like i said he gots to see if anyone else got it, if they did then ups gots a problem. Ups then needs to take care of the problem or get sued

Johney

like i said he gots to see if anyone else got it, if they did then ups gots a problem. Ups then needs to take care of the problem or get sued

has

Hope this helps.
Sometimes I wish we lived in a lawless country. Where it would be frowned upon but not jailible to kill people who correct grammar. I bet you tell your kids learning cursive is important.
Just so you know trick there are haters out there.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My boyfriend works at UPS. He is a scanner. He ruins pants and shorts all the time. You scanners understand. Well he come home with these blisters in the same area that the belt is. Of course he has been wearing shorts because of the heat. Well he went to the doctor cause they were looking bad. He has MRSA. He had to do 4 days of IVs of antibiotics and steriods plus orally taking antibiotics and must use prescription ointment on the places. After 4 days of IVs he still has a fever. He has not gone anywhere. Only home and work. Can he get workers compensation? Please help

What type of shorts was he wearing? Speedos?
He may want to think about taking a shower when he gets off work too

A

Article 3

My boyfriend works at UPS. He is a scanner. He ruins pants and shorts all the time. You scanners understand. Well he come home with these blisters in the same area that the belt is.
IMG_20190705_211103.jpg

IMG_20190705_211020.jpg

Which came first? The chicken (blisters) or the egg (mrsa infection)?

Check with the country health dept where the workplace is governed by. They may enlighten you to any outbreak or isolated cases involving the facility he works in.

They have to keep a log.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Sue UPS because an employee decided to come into work and spread MRSA around to other employees.

You're funny.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
... everybody casually acts like we don’t handles biohazard packages for hospitals or poop boxes.

It doesn't matter what we think, it matters will Workers Comp thinks.

And in most States, this is not covered by Workers Comp.

There could be an exception, that's why I told the OP to check with her state.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Annnd now I want to carry antibacterial wipes everywhere lol
Antibacterial wipes and overuse of hand sanitizer is why kids have under developed immune systems.
Kids need to be exposed to build immunity.
There are entire generations of children with under developed immune systems.
A simple virus like the common cold could mutate and wipe us all out.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Antibacterial wipes and overuse of hand sanitizer is why kids have under developed immune systems.
Kids need to be exposed to build immunity.
There are entire generations of children with under developed immune systems.
A simple virus like the common cold could mutate and wipe us all out.
That’s why I make my kids lick shopping cart handles and doorknobs.