Working for brown

STFXG

I'm currently working for Ex and I was wondering if I came to work for brown if I would have to get my tattoos removed and grow a mustache :).

S

splozi

I'm currently working for Ex and I was wondering if I came to work for brown if I would have to ... grow a mustache :).

Yes, mustaches are required at UPS. They are a sign of virility. This is why there are very few female UPS workers; they have difficulty meeting this requirement.

Start growing one now before your interview.

klolx

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

U

uber

Yes, mustaches are required at UPS. They are a sign of virility. This is why there are very few female UPS workers; they have difficulty meeting this requirement.

Start growing one now before your interview.

The lesbeans at my hub don't have that problem.

BrownBlue

New Jack
Even though the original poster is just trolling, I'll bite. Removing those tattoos, a shower, and spacer earrings, would be enough. No facial hair required. You would be blown away by the compensation, vacation, benefits, paid breaks, work rules, retirement, and a lunch that you are not eating while driving. Most likely leading to deep depression as you ponder why you worked so hard for so little before. Good luck on your next troll.

STFXG

Ah come on guys. No need for the sensitivity... Just a joke. I see a lot of ups drivers with mustaches and I see a lot of dirty FedEx ground drivers with tattoos and earrings. I was making fun of both sides. Maybe if you were allowed to have a beard you all wouldn't have those horrible key west style mustaches?

As far a not being able to cut it... I hope you're kidding. Delivering boxes is not difficult once your body adjusts to the physicality of it. I would just have to get in the habit of turning my truck off and closing my bulkhead...

And I actually make a very good living over here. But I do have some brown envy over the benefits and retirement package.

I do have a lot of mustard stains on my uniforms.... Ah to have a lunch break and to be able to call in sick just once would be amazing!

Calm down guys, no need to get those brown panties in a bundle. OP was all in good fun!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah delivering packages is real easy. I'll bet after one week and 10 missed air and 5 missed businesses you would be done.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah delivering packages is real easy. I'll bet after one week and 10 missed air and 5 missed businesses you would be done.

I think it's funny how some of you people think that no one else could do our jobs. With PAS/EDD in place you could hand anyone the DIAD and they could fight their way through a load. Give them a week or so and they will do just fine. It is not rocket science.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think anyone can do our job but I think very few people can handle doing our job. I'm talking about the pace the hours the constant looking over your shoulder for management. These are the things that weed people out