Working for brown

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I consider the 5 people on my ignore list to be like the 1%'ers of BC---the remaining 99% are those whose opinion and input I value and I look forward to debating the issues with them on a daily basis. I have little time for irrelevant Youtube videos (rod), drunken chats (407), personal attacks (bubbles), bully pulpit preaching (I) and, the worst offender of all, the most dominant (im)poster on this forum who sadly would be the least dominant if we only counted the posts which contained her own thoughts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I consider the 5 people on my ignore list to be like the 1%'ers of BC---the remaining 99% are those whose opinion and input I value and I look forward to debating the issues with them on a daily basis. I have little time for irrelevant Youtube videos (rod), drunken chats (407), personal attacks (bubbles), bully pulpit preaching (I) and, the worst offender of all, the most dominant (im)poster on this forum who sadly would be the least dominant if we only counted the posts which contained her own thoughts.
Wait a second !! I think I won !! I want to thank all the people who have made this moment possible and I appreciate this honor............(throws kisses to the cheering throngs)
:princess:

Indecisi0n

Wait a second !! I think I won !! I want to thank all the people who have made this moment possible and I appreciate this honor............(throws kisses to the cheering throngs)
:princess:

tumblr_lf8s4yWs6H1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

pot.png

Hey Einstein I haven't drunken chated or posted in months.