Workload question

Savii

I'm on a 5 car pull between 1300-1700 pkgs per day, I am alone with no help, splitting and loading in a PDC. I do not have a supervisor, since apparently I don't get misloads they just don't come back there. What course of action should I take to have less of a workload or am I screwed and should work as directed.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm on a 5 car pull between 1300-1700 pkgs per day, I am alone with no help, splitting and loading in a PDC. I do not have a supervisor, since apparently I don't get misloads they just don't come back there. What course of action should I take to have less of a workload or am I screwed and should work as directed.
You know the answer.

Box Ox

DAnwYC6W0AAACTp.jpg

PT Car Washer

Sounds like you have a smart manager to allow you to work to your full potential without having a PT sup to screw things up. You already know the answer, you just don't want to hear the results.

Box Ox

Slow down. You're gonna get hurt or be worn out prematurely and be tossed out. Getting boned for a day is one thing, but 1300-1700 over 5 cars daily is too much.

I don't know how you're moving fast enough along the catwalk to physically cover the distance of 5 cars. Make sure you're walking and tell your sup to make your day if they want to challenge you for working safely.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Slow down

Indecisi0n

5 cars you say, well looks like you already screwed yourself.

Over 70

My car was part of a 3 car 700 piece pull today and I was missing 13 stops on a route furthest from the center and the misloads were on a route 50 miles from me. I thought my car seemed a bit light this morning based on what the computer said was on..... haha