Workplace Harassment

Purple2Brown

I feel harrassed by my supervisors, especially one in particular. I'm constantly being asked to do other drivers pickups if I get done early enough, and I noticed that certain baseline routes that I do get a lot less stops if there are other drivers on them and they end up throwing the bulk of it back on me. Why does it seem like I'm getting :censored2:ed over when I've been doing nothing but my job. It's as if they are trying to push me into failure or quitting, as if their goal is my eventual termination. Why can't I just come into work, do the job and go home without being :censored2: on? Being greenlighted everyday, sent out with 200 stops everyday, talked down to everyday for anything I do. I'm a :censored2:in human being I don't deserve to be a target and discriminated against for whatever hate people have.

Is there anything I can do to change this? Grievance? I'm not leaving this job no matter how miserable I become at it and I have my reasons for that. Should I be getting greenlighted everyday or sent pickups from another route? Should I be expecting everyday to do 200 stops, just to go help someone with 20, or cover some other drivers heaviest pickups when I'm done?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I feel harrassed by my supervisors, especially one in particular. I'm constantly being asked to do other drivers pickups if I get done early enough, and I noticed that certain baseline routes that I do get a lot less stops if there are other drivers on them and they end up throwing the bulk of it back on me. Why does it seem like I'm getting :censored2:ed over when I've been doing nothing but my job. It's as if they are trying to push me into failure or quitting, as if their goal is my eventual termination. Why can't I just come into work, do the job and go home without being :censored2: on? Being greenlighted everyday, sent out with 200 stops everyday, talked down to everyday for anything I do. I'm a :censored2:in human being I don't deserve to be a target and discriminated against for whatever hate people have.

Is there anything I can do to change this? Grievance? I'm not leaving this job no matter how miserable I become at it and I have my reasons for that. Should I be getting greenlighted everyday or sent pickups from another route? Should I be expecting everyday to do 200 stops, just to go help someone with 20, or cover some other drivers heaviest pickups when I'm done?

Time to nut up or shut up

It’s really that simple

Or keep coming back here whining about it

Your choice

PT Car Washer

Just another day at work.

SoCalUPS

Come in and do the best that you can. That's all you can do. Document everything, speak to your steward and immediate supervision. Next manager, HR, grievance, file an state claim, get a lawyer.

Daf

Sounds like to me that you must be a fast worker, or your running? If you are fast they will keep dumping more work on you, it makes their numbers look better. That is all management cares about.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You get the work because they feel you can handle it, and it sounds like you do. Good job keep up the good work

Re-Raise

Did you tell them when you applied for the job that you would constantly complain if you felt that other people weren't working as hard as you were?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Are you out of your 4 year progression? If so, go on the 9.5 list. If not, then slow down take your time. They do this a lot to new drivers or drivers that they want to push out. Take routes that have a lot of air and ground pick ups so you have to be in to process your volume. If still getting green light at the end of your night, take your full hour, your are entitled to an hr of break. This will piss them off and maybe deter them from sending you to help. If not good luck and hang in there.

MynameisNeigan

I noticed supervisors have no balls telling the :censored2: drivers to do their jobs. But they magically come out when they want to put more work on good employees. Grow some and tell them enough is enough. You work here to do your job. Not your job and the lazy :censored2: next to you. Throw some names under the bus. :censored2: management and :censored2: your so called union brother who doesn’t even know your name.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
64C331AB-865E-4E9A-9F80-DB72E9D70C57.gif
I noticed supervisors have no balls telling the :censored2: drivers to do their jobs. But they magically come out when they want to put more work on good employees. Grow some and tell them enough is enough. You work here to do your job. Not your job and the lazy :censored2: next to you. Throw some names under the bus. :censored2: management and :censored2: your so called union brother who doesn’t even know your name.

Above10200

Slow down, work at a pace you can keep up with for your carrier, get on the 9.5 list, read your contract about harassment, file grievances as needed. The more you know the more you grow!

Box Ox

I'm constantly being asked to do other drivers pickups if I get done early enough, and I noticed that certain baseline routes that I do get a lot less stops if there are other drivers on them and they end up throwing the bulk of it back on me. Why does it seem like I'm getting :censored2:ed over when I've been doing nothing but my job. It's as if they are trying to push me into failure or quitting, as if their goal is my eventual termination. Why can't I just come into work, do the job and go home without being :censored2: on? Being greenlighted everyday, sent out with 200 stops everyday, talked down to everyday for anything I do.

Sounds like just another day at UPS to me.