Workplace Violence between hourlies

MethodsMan

When I was PT I had to break up a fight. Guy calls another guy a racial slur. Guy turns the belt off and comes down from the sort aisle to the trailer other guy was unloading and all hell broke loose. Pretty intense. Guy was waiting for the other guy in the parking lot afterwards I guess.

Both guys got their jobs back to my surprise.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Agreed. People deserve peace at work and home. I'm liiving in a situation with a neighbor and I'm scared shi*less every single day. Psychological crap and now physical threats. Great a man threatening violence on a little woman! The police are useless and told me I should just move. Now I have a temporary restraining order, but the sheriff's can't serve him because he's a slippery devil. Hopefully I can get him served or my court date will be useless. I used to joke about smart phones being stupid and useless, but I take it back. I've got him recorded threatening me and took numerous pictures of him in my windows, etc., so hopefully I will be able to get my permanent order in place.

But, back to the workplace and all… violence (verbal is just as bad as physical in my eyes) is never acceptable. We work because we need money, so leaving is not an option. We should be able to come to work daily and feel safe at all times, no if's and's and but's about it. It is the duty and obligation of the supervisors and UPS to keep the workplace free of any violence or potential violence.
Honestly, I've seen ups fire a few people for making verbal threats....it's not tolerated.

rod

Retired 22 years
I must say that you are not using vagina in the correct context as the euphemism for the word you actually want to post but is not allowed.

***** refers to entire area including the labia majora, labia majora, clitoral glans and clitoral hood as well as the vagina.
Many people would also include the mons pubis as part of the entire area referred to as the *****.

You're never going to get you letter published in Penthouse using big words like that.

Squint

No more work for me!
Any punches thrown between two individuals at my old local would be an immediate dismissal to both parties involved.

Indecisi0n

Never physical violence. Once I was sexually assaulted but the sup said he would give me Friday off if I didn't report it. It was nice having a 3 day weekend off.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
​Want to hug it out?
:happy-very:
n3dxdo.jpg

OPTION3

had an on-road(in a one-on-one meeting) threaten me with a bullshizz termination…he said maybe if I keep you out a couple of months your house payment might not be made. I said, If you keep me out a couple of months , maybe I'll pick your kids up from school for you…….The BS from this guy stopped immediately