Workplace violence tolerated by UPS?

He'll be back.
He was never fired after the first incident because of high turnover rate. He was one of the few that came to work everyday. No one ever told me that, but it's my opinion.

Shop Steward said his job is to defend both of us, and it's his job to make sure the other employee keeps his job.

I still don't know how you can defend him smacking my hand (I was using hand gestures talking, telling him "you're not supposed to talk to me") and he smacked my hand as I was talking. Belt went off as soon as he smacked my hand. And management came and walked him off.

So first incident he told me he was going to friend me up and got into my face. Second he actually does make physical contact. Tell me how its possible this low life keeps his job?

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
ALL OF YOU!!!

YOU, YOU AND YOU!

ESPECIALLY YOU!

AND YOU TOO!

STOP IT ITS NOT FUNNY

CorruptSafeGeese-small.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

He was never fired after the first incident because of high turnover rate. He was one of the few that came to work everyday. No one ever told me that, but it's my opinion.

Shop Steward said his job is to defend both of us, and it's his job to make sure the other employee keeps his job.

I still don't know how you can defend him smacking my hand (I was using hand gestures talking, telling him "you're not supposed to talk to me") and he smacked my hand as I was talking. Belt went off as soon as he smacked my hand. And management came and walked him off.

So first incident he told me he was going to friend me up and got into my face. Second he actually does make physical contact. Tell me how its possible this low life keeps his job?
That guy will end up assaulting someone (possibly you) if he isn’t dealt with properly. What you need to be real careful of is ending up in the situation where you’ve had enough of his crap and end up being the first to strike. Then you’ll be walked out for sure.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
UPDATE :

The employee and I had another incident. Employee smacked my hand as I was talking. He was walked off the job. Hearing is supposed to be soon.

Is there a chance he will still have a job or is he gone. Shop Steward seemed to imply its not 100% he can be fired.

Should have called the cops when he touched you

Est.1998

UPDATE :

The employee and I had another incident. Employee smacked my hand as I was talking. He was walked off the job. Hearing is supposed to be soon.

Is there a chance he will still have a job or is he gone. Shop Steward seemed to imply its not 100% he can be fired.
How does one smack your hands that are by your sides?
Were you pointing at him or possibly asking him to "talk to the hand"?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In civil court...not criminal

It may depend on your jurisdiction, but assault is defined as the threat of violence, battery is actual contact. Both are crimes which would be addressed in criminal court.

Civil courts handle civil matters, such as contract disputes and torts. If you are damaged by an assault and are seeking financial or other restitution, you could file a law suit in civil court.

Unless the guy in this story is pure evil.
I don't understand why the op is the target of his aggression.
Well for one having picked off for many other belts including many other shifts, loaders always take it out on the pickoffs. You call a jam out they get mad and tell you to stfu...etc...

But for this case, he is a hothead, hes blown up on other employees as well.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Unless the guy in this story is pure evil.
I don't understand why the op is the target of his aggression.
People pick on those who won't fight back.

Op needs to man up.

Same token, the fact that EVERYONE is watching and not at least sticking up for him could mean op might not be telling whole story.

I dunno.

Quite funny either way.

freehoodies

You need to come to work in a dress, with a muslim prayer rug under your arm.

Say he committed a hate crime because you are a transgender muslim person of color. Sue for them allowing violent hate crimes to happen on their watch.

After hes hauled off for his life sentence and your multimillion dollar settlement/book deal/talk show circuit is done with you can transition into a man in a woman in a mans body and leave your mosque.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
UPDATE :

Very few people attack when fully unprovoked.
My guess would be your version of "talking with my hands" might actually come off as a little aggressive to some...

Right....so witnesses, a video camera and him admitting to this to management which led to him being walked off the job and im lying about it.
Lol. Log back into your main account.

Troll.