Workplace violence

Joshbrown

So today at work one of my employees was talking about me, calling me a bitch ass and a pusillanimous ass to employee while I was right there. I told him, “ I can hear you and you don’t have tell him anything you can tell me that” he then walks over and punches me in my face. My supervisor grabs me before I thought about hitting him back. The company fired both of us until the investigation is completed. The guy even told management that he hit me What is the likelihood I would get my job back?

Nah
So today at work one of my employees was talking about me, calling me a bitch ass and a pusillanimous ass to employee while I was right there. I told him, “ I can hear you and you don’t have tell him anything you can tell me that” he then walks over and punches me in my face. My supervisor grabs me before I thought about hitting him back. The company fired both of us until the investigation is completed. The guy even told management that he hit me What is the likelihood I would get my job back?
For you chances should be good if you didn't posture or make a fist or anything. Call your business agent ASAP.

Thebrownblob

1670933637871.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Depends. Did he all of a sudden call you a pusillanimous ass bitch or did you instigate?

Joshbrown

I was complaining about the workload and he told one of my employee that i was complaining like a pusillanimous bitch. So he instigated the whole thing

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
happens monthly here , you’ll be back ..he wont.
😎✊

Integrity

Binge Poster
Most likely there will be security footage of the whole thing.

If this happened to me I probably would contemplate pressing charges.

If it went as you say, and I do believe you, then I think you will get your job back.

If this happened to me I would also look into possibly getting back pay as well.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If it went as you say, and I do believe you, then I think you will get your job back.

If this happened to me I would also look into possibly getting back pay as well.

Can’t believe somebody hasn’t dragged you behind the building and beat your ass yet

Joshbrown

That’s what I am going to asks for

Johney

You told him to come say it to you. You involved yourself, you’re both done. Should’ve just kept your mouth shut while working. Taken it off property and settled it. Seen it happen a few times at my old building……no one came back. Zero tolerance.

Joshbrown

You told him to come say it to you. You involved yourself, you’re both done. Should’ve just kept your mouth shut while working. Taken it off property and settled it. Seen it happen a few times at my old building……no one came back. Zero tolerance.
That doesn’t mean for him to punch me in my face.