Workplace violence

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You told him to come say it to you. You involved yourself, you’re both done. Should’ve just kept your mouth shut while working. Taken it off property and settled it. Seen it happen a few times at my old building……no one came back. Zero tolerance.
My building was very strict about fighting, both would get fired. Occasionally one would come back. In this case he escalated the situation by calling him out.

Thebrownblob

My building was very strict about fighting, both would get fired. Occasionally one would come back. In this case he escalated the situation by calling him out.
Generally speaking, anytime, there’s a fight, both parties, are let go. I can only think of one time that it didn’t happen.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I mean to say co-workers
6C9BF451-A7AA-4B6E-AD09-0ECC02B30401.gif

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
So today at work one of my employees was talking about me, calling me a bitch ass and a pusillanimous ass to employee while I was right there. I told him, “ I can hear you and you don’t have tell him anything you can tell me that” he then walks over and punches me in my face. My supervisor grabs me before I thought about hitting him back. The company fired both of us until the investigation is completed. The guy even told management that he hit me What is the likelihood I would get my job back?
699B8217-47B0-4886-860B-E812EA885AAC.gif