Workplace violence

Johney

My building was very strict about fighting, both would get fired. Occasionally one would come back. In this case he escalated the situation by calling him out.

Generally speaking, anytime, there’s a fight, both parties, are let go. I can only think of one time that it didn’t happen.

I did that

Well it wasn’t a fight, the guy just assaulted me because I told him he doesn’t have persuade somebody to be against me
It doesn’t matter YOU escalated the situation by telling him come talk your crap to me. Sorry bud you both are likely gone.

Johney

Looks like insects fighting. Amateur hour.
52622931-90F1-4975-A707-BFCF82687611.gif

Will Smith is a tool bag my rogue cat could take him.

nWo

We had two dudes fired for a fight. One dude didn't get a hit in but he was still gone. Union did help get new jobs though. But UPS was not keeping them around.

clean hairy

So today at work one of my employees was talking about me, calling me a bitch ass and a pusillanimous ass to employee while I was right there. I told him, “ I can hear you and you don’t have tell him anything you can tell me that” he then walks over and punches me in my face. My supervisor grabs me before I thought about hitting him back. The company fired both of us until the investigation is completed. The guy even told management that he hit me What is the likelihood I would get my job back?
Real names are in violation of the TOS....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It wasn’t a fight, I was assaulted. I didn’t even hit the guy back.
You asked him to tell you what a whiner you are to your face. Thems fightin’ words son. You are just as guilty in the eyes of UPS. The union may get you your job back, but it’s not a certainty.

Joshbrown

You asked him to tell you what a whiner you are to your face. Thems fightin’ words son. You are just as guilty in the eyes of UPS. The union may get you your job back, but it’s not a certainty.
The manager said they he might bring us both back. I told him that wasn’t fair