Worse then the cure

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Seems reasonable:

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak’s emergency regulation limits the prescription of the drugs in outpatient settings — not in hospitals or emergency rooms — to a 30-day supply, to ensure they’re available for “legitimate medical purposes.”
Cuomo banned doctors from prescribing it for the Wuhan Virus then reversed it when doctors complained.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Welcome to the tRump conspiracy theorist political movement. Where barely functioning idiots believe a television conartist who has lied to them tens of thousands of times over highly educated experts with decades of experience.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't follow Trump. I was referencing the covid-19 model developed by the Imperial College in London. The Oxford team thinks the Imperial model is way off base in regards to over-projections, and even in the Imperial model's worse case scenario, there is no call for people to shelter in place, or stay home-stay safe.

I have no clue what Trump has to say about those policies. I imagine, once the hysteria dies down, there will be some recall elections, though.

vantexan

There’s a run on that drug, wonder why, so there’s a projected global shortfall right when they’re gonna get slammed with covid.
There wasn't enough to deal with this virus everywhere. But right now there are manufacturers ramping up production. Which wouldn't have happened if Trump hadn't stressed how promising it looked as a treatment.