Would someone who works at UPS over 10+ yeats and hates it..

browntroll

never hated my job, just what management has done and become. the company used to take care of its workers
and they would perform but now all i hear from management is numbers, hours, pph. i see my sups walk out of their morning
meetings stressed out like wtf was said in a 5 min meeting. i know plenty of guys with years in already wanting to go to amazon
or other jobs specially with minimum wage going up. me personally still like my pay, vacation and benefits yes i can get better
of each at other places/jobs/unions but not as a part timer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are correct, but it sure sucks when you have none.

My son finally got his first "real" job. He is making in the low $60K's with very good benefits. Prior to that he worked at a number of dead end jobs while going to school so he learned to get by on a very limited income. This has proven to serve him well as he is being very smart with his money now.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My son finally got his first "real" job. He is making in the low $60K's with very good benefits. Prior to that he worked at a number of dead end jobs while going to school so he learned to get by on a very limited income. This has proven to serve him well as he is being very smart with his money now.
Hope he's putting 20% away a week in a 401k or other retirement savings.

He will do well later in life as well.

Keenj

It's no better anywhere else. I've worked in several industries and they all have their share of BS.

Unless someone figures out a way I can get paid to stay home in my boxers and play Xbox all day.

SmithBarney

I had a couple guys who planned 10 years(Driving) with UPS, and socked away 50%+ or more of each paycheck for 10 years, and ended up moving on and doing something more meaningful to them.