Would ups ever close a facility

cachmeifucan

I think if a coworker tests positive for Corona virus they would shut down 1 day maybe do a cleaning then back to work. Ups is to important to the world and USA economy. I remember in 96 they were asking Monica Lewinsky boyfriend to get the teamsters back to work.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think if a coworker tests positive for Corona virus they would shut down 1 day maybe do a cleaning then back to work. Ups is to important to the world and USA economy. I remember in 96 they were asking Monica Lewinsky boyfriend to get the teamsters back to work.
If someone dropped dead from corona during preload, our trucks would still be leaving that morning.

FreedomOne

If they don't follow proper guidelines for this virus just leave and have the center served with a notice for violating safety protocols and then let the local media know that the local Ups center has Covid 19 exposed personnel processing and delivering people's packages. Then watch the fallout.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If they don't follow proper guidelines for this virus just leave and have the center served with a notice for violating safety protocols and then let the local media know that the local Ups center has Covid 19 exposed personnel processing and delivering people's packages. Then watch the fallout.
Bro they could quarantine the entire country and ups would get an exemption.

FreedomOne

The only thing UPS hasn't figured out yet is that they are not in charge, the virus is. When they get a major outbreak in a facility they wont have a choice.

D

Deleted member 77202

If someone dropped dead from corona during preload, our trucks would still be leaving that morning.
They would go through the dead person's pockets, kick their body to the side, and work as usual in my building.
At the end of the shift, someone would say, "Where is so-and-so (the dead person)? I didn't see them around here today. Did they call off?"

rod

Retired 22 years
My center is the worse in the WORLD in accidents...apparently we really suck.
We had wood sign that said Atta Boy on one side and Aw :poop: on the other that hung up above where they gave the AM. The only reason we knew it said Atta Boy on the back of it was because someone peaked.